Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every day this woman is getting more and more on my nerves. As if she's calling these people names for being nasty or having a difference of option and we have all seen first hand this nasty piece of work in action whether that be her husband her in laws people on the road that poor elderly gent in sainsburys ( that really boiled my piss) her homaphobic rants calling names and people who have a different view to her. I would love someone to get in touch with her inlaws or husband who is easily reachable on fb and get them to watch her in action. If her bubs watch her surely they can agree that her actions are not right and I think they should stop interacting with her. Shes violent..ageist..calls people horrid names breaks the law..has broken covid rules all along and her husband pleads with people to stay home on his fb. You couldn't make it 🤦‍♀️
What’s the story with the elderly man in Sainsbury’s? I must have missed that.

Reactions: 1
Makes,me laugh how her and her Internet bestie go nuts over hinch and if she comments on their grids , hey girls hinch followed me on my main account first nurr nicky nurr, and I didn't gush about it , it was way before she hit million mark , I didn't have go buy lots n lots of bits and tag her, they are obbeseed don't see none of them cleaning at all , just chewing wasps in to camera front haha (sorry il go back in my box )

Reactions: 9
Her poor child's teeth are ruined because he still has a dummies

Reactions: 8
What’s the story with the elderly man in Sainsbury’s? I must have missed that.
She came on a while ranting about an elderly gentleman approaching her for jumping the queue. She was fuming about it called him a geriatric and was just being mean about his age. Made a big song and dance about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She's foul. For anyone new to this thread, someone criticised Hinch's crap cooking and GFC replied basically saying to kill themselves. She supposedly runs a few restaurants - imagine the death threats to any unhappy customers who aren't happy with the food!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I actually think she comes across as really sad....in both senses of the word. I sometimes feel like I come across as being a bit boring on social media because I'm maybe a bit of a baby bore, and just because I think a video of my kid is cute or funny will other people necessarily agree, but my God, this is a grown woman who puts posts on her grid about being excited that Stacey Solomon or Hinch have got some new products out or made another magazine cover, and is posting stories about having taken the recycling out! This chick needs to get out more seriously.

Reactions: 12
I actually think she comes across as really sad....in both senses of the word. I sometimes feel like I come across as being a bit boring on social media because I'm maybe a bit of a baby bore, and just because I think a video of my kid is cute or funny will other people necessarily agree, but my God, this is a grown woman who puts posts on her grid about being excited that Stacey Solomon or Hinch have got some new products out or made another magazine cover, and is posting stories about having taken the recycling out! This chick needs to get out more seriously.
I think her behaviour is worrying. She's not the only one to obsess about the achievements of people she actually doesn't know, so I'm not necessarily singling her out, but she tags SS and Hinch in pictures of her family which are totally unrelated to them? It's so weird. And to be "so proud" of people you don't know? It's weird to obsess in that way if they were friends, let alone actual strangers. Also to be SO defensive of people you don't know. It's beyond strange, and highlights for me how dangerous social media can be.

Reactions: 16
I think her behaviour is worrying. She's not the only one to obsess about the achievements of people she actually doesn't know, so I'm not necessarily singling her out, but she tags SS and Hinch in pictures of her family which are totally unrelated to them? It's so weird. And to be "so proud" of people you don't know? It's weird to obsess in that way if they were friends, let alone actual strangers. Also to be SO defensive of people you don't know. It's beyond strange, and highlights for me how dangerous social media can be.
I completely agree. Would back in the day before social media you, take a photograph of your family write on the back of it how proud you are of the person you are sending it to achievements? No you wouldn’t of so why do people do this now? Social media is a great place however Jesse is a prime example of How consuming it can actually be, Instagram has taken over her life. It’s actually really sad to watch I feel sorry for her. Maybe in five years time she might look back and realise what a dick she actually is

Her latest story saying "be kind". She can't even be kind herself!!!

Reactions: 10
Her latest story saying "be kind". She can't even be kind herself!!!
She’s not too bad for the ‘be kind’ but the insta bestie says it every single day! While sitting on her sofa moaning about being tired and poorly! It’s lost it’s meaning now I feel, it’s their (and others like them) of deflecting any criticism or opinion that goes against theirs, whether they are legitimate or not. Jessie’s death threat to the Hinch commenter wasn’t exactly ‘kind’ was it?
I veer between disliking her intensely and then feeling quite sorry for her as her life is completely empty, except for shopping and obsessing over Hinch and SS.

Reactions: 13
She’s not too bad for the ‘be kind’ but the insta bestie says it every single day! While sitting on her sofa moaning about being tired and poorly! It’s lost it’s meaning now I feel, it’s their (and others like them) of deflecting any criticism or opinion that goes against theirs, whether they are legitimate or not. Jessie’s death threat to the Hinch commenter wasn’t exactly ‘kind’ was it?
I veer between disliking her intensely and then feeling quite sorry for her as her life is completely empty, except for shopping and obsessing over Hinch and SS.
A lot of the things these wannabe influencers post is so hypocritical it just makes me laugh. Like when Primark reopened and I can't remember if it was GFC (her username is hypocrisy right there. I'm not sure I've ever actually seen any cleaning......) or another one filming all the clothes. One of the t-shirts said something about putting down your phone and they commented something like "yeah, I love that" followed by about four million other stories because they had literally walked around Primark on their phone filming everything 😂 Put your damn phone down! Especially when you're driving! It's insane that someone even needs to be told that!

And the #bekind movement which people like to throw in your face if you have a difference of opinion. I've seen a lot of comments about people exploiting their own children on social media, which isn't even trolling but they get completely harassed by these cult followers and sent vicious messages and even death threats. Not very kind if you ask me....

Reactions: 10
That’s some cloudy water in that spray bottle that foams up a treat when used!
Literally thought the same!! Water doesn’t foam 🤣 I thought your not supposed to tell lies during Ramadan. Naughty naughty 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s that? Has she dirty deleted something?
I just had a look it’s still there. Smallest child does a cute bit of cleaning with a spray bottle - she aggressively tells ‘Karen’ that there’s only water in it 🤣 funny how it foams up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Baaahaaaa was that little cleaning montage especially for us because we've mentioned her lack of it a few times 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watching her stories today- how old fashioned is her house? For someone who loves Hinch so much it’s weird. Like my Nans!

Just watching her stories today- how old fashioned is her house? For someone who loves Hinch so much it’s weird. Like my Nans!
It's worse when you find out it's all from the previous owner who died and they decided to keep it all....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I knew there was something irritating about her. After reading this thread ive realised it’s all the things mentioned here 🤣

• Haha
I just had a look it’s still there. Smallest child does a cute bit of cleaning with a spray bottle - she aggressively tells ‘Karen’ that there’s only water in it 🤣 funny how it foams up 🤣
Ah, I saw him cleaning then clicked to the next story so didn’t hear her say that earlier.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.