Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I am waiting to see when she’s going to drag out all the bits she kept buying for months on end from B&M in preparation for a house move. She just kept putting everything in the attic at her old flat in bags and they’ve never been seen since!
Obviously been returned back from whence they came. I think she is a serial returner. I don’t believe that she has that much money when her restaurant have been closed for the best part of a year. And now they are open they can’t run to full capacity. I don’t believe that’s she’s the only restaurateur in the uk that has managed to get though this pandemic without it hitting her finances. She’s either very heavily in debt or she returns 90% of the things she buys.

Reactions: 6

Notatall

According to companies House Agra and indian diner are owned by someone else. This company says this? Hasn't she said that this is her middle name? Asfana. Wouldn't her birth name excluding her marital name have to be down. Is this even her? Her husbands name on fb is Asif Iqbal.

Attachments

• Wow

Bubduh

Off to work tonight with no make up, not dressed up or hair done? Yeah ok Jessie, sure you’re gonna rock up to work front of house looking like that, compared to how you were on Monday!! 😂
I thought the exact same. Was monday all for show then?! Or is she just as full of shit as her house?

Laurst

VIP Member
She really tries so hard to give off these boss lady vibes. There is nothing at all glam about her. What was that all about last night buying all those different bottles of cleaning spray? She never shows herself using them, so how can she say "cleans?" Also, I know it's been hard on businesses since lockdown, but if they are really opening a fourth (good luck to them!), they must be doing quite alright? Is that why she's not sorted her house out, because they're investing in the business? Of course not - she has spare cash to go to B&M most days. So cringe. So wasteful.

Got to admit it’s the first time I’ve ever really enjoyed watching her.
She should do more cooking - and a lot less ‘ talking’

allforthegram

VIP Member
That tree 🤣 she doesn’t have a clue!
I Messaged her and told her that she had bought an espalier tree and it needed to be up against a wall or a fence, it looks ridiculous! She didn’t even read it!
It will be dead and fried by next week, replaced with a plastic version. Might get her communicating with her husband soo we than waiting 10 years for it to grow 🤣

• Haha

Notatall

She was the last one back at the meeting point? Yeah alright love. Anyone else think that it didn't happen? All her girls on a primark trip?
If you had 45 minutes only in there it wouldn't be worth it..surely you would say next time let's take the kids for ice cream instead 😏

Reactions: 5

Laurst

VIP Member
She has tried to be like ss and Mrs h with the “hauls” but let’s herself down with the bs and what she said today about her son. It’s really sad. Why try and be someone your not. She’s a mum wife and owns business so just be natural….she so fake…..
The dangerous side of social media and influencers.

Feathers33

Yeh she’s posted about Palestine but where’s the education behind it to raise awareness? She’s vile. I’ve noticed that she tries and do things with the latest trends. Natures cereal? Sushi? She can show a whole days worth of stories in B&M but one post about palestine, as a muslim? It’s Ramadan and she swears left, right and centre. It’s also so funny how she has a headscarf on in some pictures, trying to look like she follows her faith, but the rest of the time, showing her hair off. Either you wear it, or you don’t.
I was hoping she’d share some resources how to make a difference one story share saying free Palestine isn’t enough Jessie.

Idk if this is allowed https://palestinecampaign.eaction.online/lobby/sheikh-jarrah but it’s links like this you should be sharing you can share swipe up links for your besties clothing collection but can’t for this 🥴Should have shared something at the very minimum that gives a rundown on what’s happening.
Why isn’t she begging her queens to post about this now why aren’t you tagging them in your free Palestine story when you tag them in every other little thing 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart

instaksajoke

Oh what a loose I’m tired so so tired jessie no one cares that’s why there’s so many tattle pages about you 😂

Bubduh

She is so aggressive and what was that toiktok she shared. Surely you would be happy to repeat yourself for a follower who obviously missed what you said? She is awful

Bubduh

I'm in the same area as her and for a family of 5 you get 2 Bins so she must have bought extra bins or taken the ones from her old flat?

Notatall

I saw Saira talking about her trip to London on her stories and feel like she was sending a bit of shade. She was talking about what they did with the kids, advice on where to go because their trip was all about the kids having fun and family quality time. She then said that they avoided all the shops on purpose as they have the same shops at home.
I thought that too. Defo throwing shade 🤣

The way shes snatching those items from her little boy 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
I looked at her photos yesterday after someone mentioned it here and she literally tags Hinch, Mr Hinch and Stacey in every single photo on her grid. So cringe. I bet they dread seeing their tagged stuff.
There’s a load of them that do it. Loads of free advertising for Hinch and the only posts they respond to are the arse licking ones 🙄