Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notatall

I've been having a nosey again and stumbled upon the restautant she claims to own..the address comes up as Namaste Swanley but nothing on companies house for that company. The same address is registered indian spice BD with Asfana iqbal and makdad khan. So I looked on the Instagram page and stumbled across makdad to then stumble on her husband asif iqbal on Instagram...I won't spoil it but take a look 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Misssj80

VIP Member
That was the turquoise sweatshirt she ‘sized up’ on, never been seen since, along with the 2 short flowery dresses and a grey jumpsuit, 2 t shirts (one that the quote meant a lot to her ‘Stacey knows’). They’ll all be back on the shelves at in the style!
I knew there was something she had sized up in. She has definitely sent most of it back. Surprised she didn't rock up at her "friend" Stacey's pickle cottage and hand it back to her in person 😂

• Haha
Judging by the picture her husband has posted on that Instagram page she’s defo not a size 8 so why was she buying size 8 clothes in Primark? No shame at all in being a bigger size but I can’t understand why she’d do that.
That’s what I always thought when I see her clothes haul. She has lost a lot of weight as her old highlights she’s a lot bigger and well done to her coz she’s done really well but I would say she’s a size 12. I do wonder if that’s also why she never wears the clothes as she clearly buys them too small but she does make a point of always showing off the label so she wants everyone to think she’s smaller than she is. I remember when I lost weight I could fit into a primark age 13- 14 T-shirt and when I took a picture I had that label hanging out so everyone could see 😂😂 sadly that’s not the case now 😩😩

StopRightThere

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the jump in followers? What are they seeing that we aren’t? She is copying content from other Instagrammer’s. There is no originality. End of.

Notatall

Thread suggestion
Calls herself bosslady and turns on lights..should be concentrating on all them bed lice.

Bubduh

Why do people tag ss and hinch on every single comment on every single post she makes?

I missed this letter from her flat? What did it show? What is she waiting on planning for? Is she extending up and out? I'm sorry but she lived in her last property for years and when I started watching her I always thought what an absolute state she lived in...that was well before the house move. Did she ever mention the move prior to her post about being in. She loves to post post post so I wonder why she kept it hush hush. I scrutinise everything she says because she slips up so much. The one for me is she has work stuff and errands to run will always be followed by her in shops filming the Isles. I was also wondering if asfana iqbal is actually betrayal girl?
I cant remember what it was now but had her address on and when you looked it up it come up as council

Her story about the chest freezer being big enough for a human body.......

Nursty

VIP Member
That hole is not nearly big enough for that tree 🙄

I just don't understand the ptsd situation over the wedding?? What could possibly have been so bad that it's traumatised her this much?! If you're going to bang on and on each year about it then say what happened- or just shut up about it!
I was going to say, has she ever expanded on what went on? So weird.

Notatall

I've been having a nosey again and stumbled upon the restautant she claims to own..the address comes up as Namaste Swanley but nothing on companies house for that company. The same address is registered indian spice BD with Asfana iqbal and makdad khan. So I looked on the Instagram page and stumbled across makdad to then stumble on her husband asif iqbal on Instagram...I won't spoil it but take a look 👀
Username ashisfact

Is this person deluded or taking the piss?! Actual friends with Stacey 🤣🤣🤣 Hinchers really are another breed
Defo taking the piss 🤣🤣🤣

Badaboom

VIP Member
I was first to point this out, that kids teeth are ruined and it's affecting his speech she needs to get rid of it I mean I hate saying anything about a kid but I feel sorry for him but much like hinch she spends her time shopping and buying shite rather than paying attention to or noticing the needs of her kid, that dummy needs to go! that poor boy has the worst dummy mouth I've seen in a kid his age
He made a gesture today, as if to get her to stop filming him, I’ve seen him do it before. If he doesn’t want filmed STOP FILMING HIM.

Laurst

VIP Member
She was the last one back at the meeting point? Yeah alright love. Anyone else think that it didn't happen? All her girls on a primark trip?

HeroToZero

I don’t understand her at all. Imagine showing more interest and adoration to a strangers child than you do your own🥴