Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Misssj80

VIP Member
why are all the people in the comments tagging Stacey and Hinch? What does it have to do with them?

Reactions: 6

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
So she’s still upstairs whilst the kids are doing whatever downstairs. Here’s a thought, go down and actually spend time with them 😡
Hope to god that the little one hasn’t wandered into her cleaning cupboard and is playing with the bleach etc. 🤬

>^.^<

The other restaurants are definitely in her name. She’s got 2 that are active and one that’s been dissolved. She is down as the director of the company. I know absolutely nothing about business so I don’t even know what that even means. But as other said it could all be a front. She could be owner in name only and hubby and the family actually run it. I don’t know. It just all seems so strange that she owns 2 (possibly 3 restaurants) and she’s at home more than me and I’m a stay at home mum. Did she ever show any concern when restaurants were closed? She never mentioned any of the restaurants struggling. It’s just all so odd.
To be fair directors don't have to do an awful lot.

Her name could be a front for someone who actually runs / owns the company but may legally not be allowed for whatever reason (past bankruptcy etc) or maybe some kind of tax evasion. Not saying this is what's happening but possibilities. Directors don't even have to be paid a wage although they can draw dividends. So she could literally be a director in name only... She doesn't show an awful lot of her working... Even her BoSs LaDy posts were a bit rubbish 🙈 so maybe her partner runs it and she's just there to draw dividends and more tax relief out of the company if she is also taking a wage.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Completely agree with you.

Also, I remember someone mentioning her lumpy coffee... do you think it’s a weight-loss drink? I think it’s a weight-loss coffee 🤔
I never thought of that. Are they that kind of consistency? I always think they are those sachet numbers. Whatever they are I’ve never seen a less appetising coffee. 🤮

Tui

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for her youngest kid. she seems to be his primary human contact all day every day. Imagine what that will do to him.

• Sad

Sambuj

Chatty Member
No balls though, sadly.
I wish I could put multiple 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 on this!

She has bought some actual plants! 🥳🥳🥳 I think she’s a bit late for sowing tomato seeds 🤣 still you never know they may catch up. She would of been better buying tomato ‘plants’

Bubduh

She never ever mentions her other 2 restaurants. If I had 17k followers I'd be singing from the roof tops about them all especially with the covid struggle

Does anyone remember when she cried about not being in staceys book apprantley she got to be there and sent msgs to people who then mocked her what a looser she probably then begged to be in there but her insta bestie is in it
Oh my gosh I totally missed that 😂😂😂 her internet best friend was in it and was creaming her knickers for days because of it. Seriously these women need to get laid more.

• Haha

YouKay

Chatty Member
Are she actually friends with Solomon or just a beg? I saw a post once with the caption “my friend Stacey”

• Haha

Notatall

I had a nosy at her highlights and under boss lady is this wee gem...

And she says Afsana is her middle name.
Can you legally use your middle name with companies house? I'm not sure about that. If you look at indian cuisine at the same address it comes up however they trade as indian diner?
This seems really dodge to me.

>^.^<

Can someone tell me what happened with Stacey’s book? I wasn’t following her at that time. Why would Not-so-glam Fairy get a mention in the book anyway? Was she expecting a mention?

Hon, 7 times is HUGE! You’re awesome. Genuine re-shares are what Palestine needs. I can’t speak for Jessie but I don’t think she actually cares. This is just another trend for her. It will pass like all the other trends. But i suppose what she’s posting is still raising awareness. Who’s seen her story post with the hearts, with a small declaration at the bottom. Can’t even read it. I smell some copying going on. No originality. I’ve always said that. She gets most of her content ideas from here or copying others.
I'm not overly a football fan but we live in Leicester and they won yesterday.. We watched it (sorry to any Chelsea supporters! ) and my brother sent me this that he had spotted - he has shared a lot about free Palestine over the years and is way more educated on what's happening then me and I didn't even see this but its really getting out there - what's happening is so so awful

Screenshot_20210516_230010.jpg

I just screenshot this below but he sent me the link yesterday to this too
Screenshot_20210516_225942_com.twitter.android.jpg

If I was GFC I'd definitely be wondering why my supposed bubs huns are not saying anything (and even worse... Deleting what was posted)

I’ve noticed how ‘Grim rarely cleans’ hasn’t liked her ‘girls’ posts recently - I think she has a bit of the green eyed monster going on!
Is the bestie seeing the light ? 🤣
Wait.... She wants poop stained toilet tissue?!? I don't understand 😂

Or is she taking about one of her kids 👀🤣

• Haha

Olivemaks

VIP Member
What the actual fuck kind of chicken is this? 🤮

I was on board with this recipe till now 🙈
This is usually and authentic basis to most curry’s. Not the Lloyd grossman shit that is in a jar.. this is how other cultures cook. You can’t say that. Just because it’s unfamiliar to you. It doesn’t make it disgusting..

So her internet bestie is saying she been trolled coz Mrs hinch and Stacey haven’t given their opinion on Palestine. Why lie? Like does she think she’s their mouth piece? Why would people troll her on that? Photo evidence or it didn’t happen

Notatall

She buys all these clothes yet she's wearing that coat with the massive gold under the arm. There's no way she keeps all these things she buys. Its just for content..her errands are taking them back is what she actually means.

She buys all these clothes yet she's wearing that coat with the massive gold under the arm. There's no way she keeps all these things she buys. Its just for content..her errands are taking them back is what she actually means.
Hole

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for Issa, he doesn’t ‘behave’ because his vile mother is always looking at him through a screen or always glued to the phone.bless him so cute. I feel so sad for him knowing that his mother basically says she doesn’t like him most days. He knows none the less. Poor boy. I wish I knew her husbands Instagram again. I would fully send those insta videos to him if I remembered his Instagram. He needs to see what his vile wife is doing and saying .She’s absolutely terrible. So sad for Issa. Just wanna hug him
Try searching ashisfact on Instagram. I think that might be who you're looking for X