Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Olivemaks

VIP Member
Why is this woman screaming shouting so loud in her car about being out and the son getting the test done?? Then saying ‘ I think I miss him’ she’s so cringe. I also don’t believe there is much love there between her and hubby. Married ten years.. they’re probs just keeping up appearances.

Reactions: 6

SpritneyBeers

What the actual fuck has she just blindly shared this morning?? How old is that footage? And does she really believe that Hilary Clinton would just calmly stand there if that man was actually saying what the voice over says he’s saying? Then shake his hand? I’m gobsmacked. I knew she wasn’t very bright but this has blew my mind! I’m fucking livid 🤬🤬🤬🤬
This is the actual real life footage
She's such a dimwit. Thankfully nobody's actually taking anything from the things she posts because all her followers are bought bots.

Sambuj

Chatty Member
Do we all think she stuck to covid restriction rules?..... weather has been crap!!!
Literally came here to say that especially after hearing on the news this evening that there is some worry as so many are breaking the rules celebrating Eid that the Indian variant is going to spread.

Anyway I don’t imagine for one minute that her breakfast for her ‘in-laws’ was consumed outside and looking at the picture she posted she was in her mums house celebrating.

Attachments

• Sad

Sambuj

Chatty Member
What’s that? Has she dirty deleted something?
I just had a look it’s still there. Smallest child does a cute bit of cleaning with a spray bottle - she aggressively tells ‘Karen’ that there’s only water in it 🤣 funny how it foams up 🤣

• Haha

>^.^<

Your pretty much hitting the nail on the head! I’m the director of my husbands company as well as having my own company and I don’t do a thing for his company - one week Year I’m a secretary and this year I’m the director - I do laugh! (mine is only a teeny weeny one 😊)
I think many couples work it that way 👍🏻 it makes sense from an accounting point of view. I know at one of my old workplaces there was about 12 directors and they were all family and not one of them technically worked at the company but every so often the youngest woman would come in... Like once or twice a year.. And she'd hold a meeting then trot off back to Barbados or somewhere 😂 I hope to get to that stage at some point maybe haha

But with gfc the whole situation doesn't seem to add up and if you had a business you were willing to share then you'd probably just want to keep promoting it? Instead of just showing the boss lady posts once in a while... Its all very odd.

Bubduh

so she's not busy at the restaurant, she's dragging that little boy around Home Bargains and filming random shit that they sell for strangers she doesn't know? What is the point? If i want to know what's in Home Bargains, I'd go and look in Home Bargains!!! Is she after a marketing/advertising job there or something? Otherwise I fail to understand the point? Spend your down time playing with your son!
The thing is she goes in there and is ALWAYS like "nothing much to report" 🤣🤣

• Haha

no flouncing

VIP Member
I am waiting to see when she’s going to drag out all the bits she kept buying for months on end from B&M in preparation for a house move. She just kept putting everything in the attic at her old flat in bags and they’ve never been seen since!

Mrsbunny12

So her hubby went to the beach with “everyone” in one car but didn’t invite his wife and kids!!!!!! Told her at 1am to sort breakfast and poor woman was awake at 7am…yeah erm ain’t that standard when u have kids?? I don’t get why they haven’t gone as a family…..

Olivemaks

VIP Member
Jessie has definitely broken the rules this Eid. She posted pictures of herself in her mum’s house. I have lot’s of neighbours who celebrated Eid and I didn’t see anyone go to their houses or even seen my neighbours going out.
Jessie has never followed the rules. She went shopping every day when she wasn’t allowed to but now, where are the ‘shopping’ stories in B&M and Poundland? Waste of space.
I was thinking so. Also she’s been using social media excessively .. she must think she’s untouchable

no flouncing

VIP Member
How foolish of me to think she’d actually taken her son on a day out for him when she sat in the car excitedly asking him ‘where are we?’

How she can possibly think that she has a busy life is beyond me! She does naff all!

Notatall

Does Not-so-glam fairy’s husband watch her instagram? Who was it that sent some of her stories to her husband on facebook?
The restaurants are probably hers by name but not actually hers. Today’s stories, she makes out the restaurants were so busy. Errr, no they weren’t.
That restaurant what she was boss lady in last night is called the Indian diner and its registered as Miss Waheeda Ali...now we all know thats not her 🤔

Mrsbunny12

Her captions are saying things are “499” instead of 4.99. Why does she even have them on? Noticed she’s tagged hinch…..still no sight on the “hubby”