Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notatall

I'm sorry but you can get some beaut stuff from charity shops.

Glam fairy cleans just has no style or taste. Completely agree about her home though .. it isn't glam in the slightest.
Yeah 100% you can I agree but you can also pick up a load of old tat and thats what her stuff looks like. Really old dated stuff but nothing beautiful. We have a high street with about 6 charity shops on and they have some gorgeous items on display...hers look grubby and dated from her bedding to her furniture..makes me itch to be honest. 🥴

Reactions: 7

no flouncing

VIP Member
Moaning about the glass table being dirty……the one you had your feet on the other day after ‘cleaning’? Ok!

Sambuj

Chatty Member
Blatant breaking of rules in her stories again. She just doesn’t give a shit. I hope her neighbours report her. She is disgusting. What a smack in the face for all the people trying to save people’s lives.

Mrsbunny12

Her caption said pinched and not hinch 😂😂. TURN THEM OFF!! I bet she spent more on petrol going than the crap she brought

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
What exactly would she give away? A bag of tat from Home Bargains or B&M? Or maybe some of the excessive amounts of face cream she has from Aldi? Or would it be a bag of stuff from Primark if she signs up for the visit to the Birmingham store? 😂😂

What exactly would she give away? A bag of tat from Home Bargains or B&M? Or maybe some of the excessive amounts of face cream she has from Aldi? Or would it be a bag of stuff from Primark if she signs up for the visit to the Birmingham store? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Bubduh

Just come to say the same. WATF. Is she that stupid?!?!
Shes super busy again but so tired again.....😂

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Not sticking up for her but looks like a typical traditional Pakistani Biryani

Ss and Mrs Grinch totally laugh at them all, giving them all so much publicity for free. They must think what sad little life's 🤣
The biryani itself looks nice, that chicken though looked rank. It was purple 🤮

Mrsbunny12

Why does she think it’s appropriate to randomly share these harrowing videos and images from Palestine, give no context or reason for sharing, then follow them with insipid banal crap? 🤬
If she wants to raise awareness about what’s happening then she should, but properly, and make a bloody effort. It just seems like she’s paying lip service to it all now for the ‘gram.
Just came on to say this!

HulaHannah

VIP Member
I don’t shop in Primark but are their clothes sizes really variable or something? In her haul she had a top in size 8 and a top in size 12. Seems wierd to shop across 3 sizes? But I don’t shop in Primark
I don't shop in Primark now for ethical reasons, but I will own up to buying bits as a student. I used to find it a horrible place to shop for this very reason (so as a student my choice was purely about sizing and stuff not lasting). Would have to queue for ages to get in a changing room, but couldn't buy without trying it on as nothing ever seemed to be the same size. I think they are meant to having a better sizing thing in place now but don't think it's across there items. I honestly could wear a size 8 top but need a 16 in a dress or the likes. There never seemed to be a standard across the items. Not sure if it is potentially just a result of using loads of different sweatshops factories. But as I say, things may have improved if their sizing promises became store wide.

Homebird44

VIP Member
Wtf is she on putting footage of a dead person between posts about her B&M haul and her stupid hanging baskets.

also £50 on hanging baskets she will fill with plastic flowers. I just don’t understand. Why would you decorate your garden with plastic when you could grow real flowers??? I find this totally baffling
Because she's lazy and would rather be napping and ignoring her children than dead heading a few pansies.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
All the talk here if the restaurants and their previous flat not being theirs makes me wonder if the house is just rented, maybe from a family member. Would possibly explain why they kept all the furniture 🤔

Mrsbunny12

I feel like she does vids but doesn’t know wat to say...there’s nothing...she just repeats herself...she has “work” stuff to do today....

Betterwithmakeup

ahh so that’s why she isn’t fasting - the ladies before me called it - but surely that means she should have to make it up? urgh i just think if you trying to teach people about ramadan then be honest and open!

Biscuit_thief

Wow she's so aggressive. Don't go to the aid of people if you're going to publicly bitch about it. It didn't happen - surely this is just something else she's made up for the gram? Does she think people are impressed by her slagging her family off? I just don't believe anything that she says. Oh and she's in Primark again.
And what does ‘disposable family members’ mean? She worries me that woman!!

• Wow

Pugster

Yeah I was actually thinking oh she looks lovely here, apart from the filtering to oblivion

Her personality is still that of a twat obvs

Betterwithmakeup

i really hope there is a way to report and someone finds it - her two older boys playing in garden with him so hopefully they won’t be sent to school and she popped into the restaurant rather than home. if i knew how i would report as she is a disgusting excuse for a human let alone mum

Feathers33

Ermmmm what is that quality? She’s meant to be an ‘influencer’ right why is her quality so bad not forgetting the glitches on her stories. The least she can do is post decent quality pictures / videos.

Also if it’s that painful to talk about whatever she keeps going on about surely u wouldn’t keep bringing it up again and again. From what is seems like she really dislikes her husband I don’t get why she’s still with him if she finds him that bad probs staying with him cause it’s easier. Did she have some other lover that she wanted to marry?

Attachments