Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
I used to find her hilarious but find it all a bit forced now! The podcast was deffo overdone, the first 5/10 episodes were great but haven’t found myself listening to one since 🤷🏼‍♀️

happy for her success though. She deserves it
It all went downhill after the alison hammond episode, I'm sorry but that is the funniest and best episode hands down

Reactions: 3

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Did anyone listen to her couple of latest podcasts? She mentions tattle with Fern McCann that she reads her when she’s feeling confident about herself and in the one when she’s not got a guest, I’m not sure who does her PR but that was a PR disaster in my opinion. Talking about her drug taking as if it’s a flex. How many young girls look up to her? Not cool. Another comment on her low rent podcast, the ads jump in half way through a sentence. I don’t tend to listen to her podcast as I don’t know half the guests but was being nosey 🤦‍♀️😂
I know what you mean by being so open about drug taking being a PR nightmare but that was a real and hilarious episode, think I prefer single Grace, less fucks given 🤣

Reactions: 3

lulalula

It was with Joe and Georges Mum, I love her podcast and their said something about what she did to joe and grace said ‘tattle life will be all over this’ or something along them lines😂

Reactions: 2
Oh gosh I don’t wanna start a false rumour 😂 nothings happened (that I know of) but they both did that charity thing didn’t they, she had him on the pod and then they did the awards thing too… I just get a sense of chemistry between them. Just my opinion of course but seems to fit with the timeline of Bill disappearing. As other have pointed out though, could well be linked to a few things
I think I noticed at the time she was doing promo for SU2C posting photos of her and Chris etc is when I noticed she hadn’t posted photos of billy or spoke about him on the pod in a while. So whether they had spilt just before or split at the same time as SU2C 🤨 It did always seem she was very into him so I’d be surprised if she did cheat

Chhhhhhxx

Does anyone else find the constant self deprecating humour a bit grating after a while? I’ve always liked her but recently I’ve found it annoying how she mentions the fact she has a ‘flat ass’ constantly in every tik tok/ podcast. She talks about it so much even Georgia Harrison mentioned that she talks about it a lot after she made comments multiple times during their podcast.
Lol thats awkward what did Georgia say?

coriander

VIP Member
I started following her after her first video on Tiktok, find her quite crude and not entertaining anymore, and the way she talks is grating after a while. I like Max though.