Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I just don’t think she will. Everyone she’s had on her podcast she just acts like she’s their best mate, it seems quite fake to me

Reactions: 5

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Her podcast with Kaz really showed how bad she is at actually interviewing deeper topics. The innapropiate jokes, the constant 'that's mental' and 'that's insane' when Kaz was crying etc was making me cringe
Yeah pretty sure I saw a clip where she made quite an inappropriate joke. FairPlay if she wants to be a comic interviewer but don’t get people on the show to talk about serious subjects

1x2x3x4x

I love GK Barry, she’s hilarious and I like how she hasn’t done what a lot of other Tik tokkers have done and gone all into Tik tok shop, I saw her do one of them and you could tell how uncomfortable she was so I’m glad she didn’t try and do it again
Yorkshire peach pointed out that she doesn’t have a blue tick on tiktok for this very reason whereas some TikTokers who have far less followers and shitter content but promote tik tok shop more do. At least she hasn’t sold her soul and has stayed true to herself and funny. She’ll do well outside of tiktok I think. Same as Max Balegde.

queencarmen

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s naturally a funny person, she should be a TV presenter or actress instead of a podcaster

Reactions: 4

Hinchawakening

Chatty Member
i would too as i feel it was so sudden !!! disagree though i can’t stand max
It did seem sudden… I have a feeling it was to do with Chris hughes you know! Speculation of course and zero evidence, just my observation 🤣 either that… or maybe her wanting to explore women more or maybe billy didn’t like how vocal she was about being Bi 🤔

HmmmReally

VIP Member
Had to stop watching her podcasts on YouTube, I don’t know who she thinks she is with some of her comments… 🤢

tanamaz

Fair play to her, she is getting tv gigs and more presenting gigs at events. Booked and busy👏

Scottishgyal

Finally, someone else who thinks the same as me! I cannot understand how everyone absolutely loves her. Don't get me wrong, I love me a bit of silly humour, but she is just infuriating.
I honestly thought for a second when I seen you quoting my post that u we’re gonna be someone who would of disagreed since no one else has replied to me haha yeah I totally understand what you mean. I like silly humour too but she irritates me with that tongue and the stupid voice 🤯

Did anyone listen to her couple of latest podcasts? She mentions tattle with Fern McCann that she reads her when she’s feeling confident about herself and in the one when she’s not got a guest, I’m not sure who does her PR but that was a PR disaster in my opinion. Talking about her drug taking as if it’s a flex. How many young girls look up to her? Not cool. Another comment on her low rent podcast, the ads jump in half way through a sentence. I don’t tend to listen to her podcast as I don’t know half the guests but was being nosey 🤦‍♀️😂

I quite like her but as with all likeable people, once they find what people like about them they then have to keep acting like that so nowadays I find everything a bit forced but maybe that’s just how I’m viewing it.