Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozza96

VIP Member
If they actually looked at tattle though .they would see that everyone loved that lot of people .like I've seen people mention on other threads how much they love her and the brothers and max 😆

Reactions: 2

account70032

VIP Member
I think she’s very insecure about her body which is sad because there’s absolutely nothing wrong her body and I wish she would realise that. When she’s talking to someone , every chance she gets she will bring up the topic of discussing her body , making fun of herself and I think she does that because she’s so insecure she assumes everyone she meets is already thinking negative things about her body so it’s like she thinks I’ll make fun of myself before they get the chance to even though most of these people are not thinking anything negative about her body at all and have no intention of commenting on her body but she just assumes they are going to do that. She encourages people to make fun of her body cause she speaks so negatively about her appearance and I feel sorry for her because seeing her constantly make fun of herself isn’t nice to see.

There’s some people in the comments who say very unkind things about her body and nobody deserves to be body shamed so shame on those people but it doesn’t help that she speaks negatively about her body laughing at herself because she is making it seem like it’s ok to make fun of how she looks when it’s not ok. I don’t know if someone in her past made fun of her body or maybe a guy did and maybe to this day she still believes what they said is true but I hope one day she learns to accept herself and speaks kindly about herself cause to look at yourself and only have negative thoughts is sad.

• Heart

catapillar19

I still would love the ☕ on why her and billy broke up. I like that she’s open on being an act for tiktok/tv/podcasts but I think she suffers with body image that’s why she goes ott on the arse jokes. I also LOVE her max and George together
i would too as i feel it was so sudden !!! disagree though i can’t stand max

lm112345

The difference in views after grace has left. The whole voting her out thing was probably a publicity stunt

Friendsfan

I think she’s hinting that Billy cheated with the amount she mentions the topic of cheating in that video. She also says she wishes she was the type to fuck their dad when they cheat on her which made me think this
OMG THIS!
in bed just put a podcast on to fall asleep to. Jesus Christ I was watching her and she was just sobbing on the chair with her phone on her lap and like reading from it. This bothered me 😂 like don’t you make chat up for tik tok for days? Why you reading off your phone.
and the fucking your Dad comment really really weird.
At 24 there is no way I’d being say those things. I feel really old for saying that 😂😂😂
Yeah she seems she’s come a long way.
but hey lady I think you need to try and turn it down abit 😂 because I don’t think anyone’s Dad is going to wanna shag ya with that vile mouth, it’s like management encouraging this . Dont get the vibes??? Or the direction. She’s not gonna be a mother theresea at 40 is she. And I thank the lord she’s no nurse treating me the gob shite
I think you should stay in ya new build house in the toilet where they didn’t put a radiator and think about what you said 😂
I don’t like her now, there! Im a hater not a raver 😂🥱😜

• Haha

lulalula

Don’t know if anyone watches her podcast but i watched the one with the gogglebox families mum and she mentions tattle😂😂

Reactions: 1

Sophiadee

VIP Member
I think she’s hinting that Billy cheated with the amount she mentions the topic of cheating in that video. She also says she wishes she was the type to fuck their dad when they cheat on her which made me think this

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Not sure if this is the right place to put this thread but I noticed GK Barry didn’t have one.

Thoughts?

gossboss14

VIP Member
They definitely set it up with it being a maths challenge just for publicity, they knew people would stop watching if grace wasn't in it anymore. I didn't realise Calfreezy & Chip produced her podcast until they mentioned it on lockedin

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Is it definitely real? after Billy she seemed to say she wouldn’t be public with a relationship again
She said she wants to keep the person private cos she’s traumatised after her last public relationship. I wanna know who it is too though 👀