GK Barry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this is the right place to put this thread but I noticed GK Barry didn’t have one.

Thoughts?

Reactions: 1
Such a coincidence you made this, I went to find her thread today and noticed she was not on here. I really wanted to comment and express how god awful those lights are on her podcast saving grace. They do nothing for her and show every little crease and crack in her makeup and make her look greasy! Her guest Izzy Oakley looked like a giant orange as well

Reactions: 12
Such a coincidence you made this, I went to find her thread today and noticed she was not on here. I really wanted to comment and express how god awful those lights are on her podcast saving grace. They do nothing for her and show every little crease and crack in her makeup and make her look greasy! Her guest Izzy Oakley looked like a giant orange as well
I keep getting tempted to give her podcast a go but I honestly can’t get past the way she talks. I am COMMON as they come, I certainly don’t have a posh accent but it sounds so forced 🫣

Reactions: 10
She did used to until i watched her more but her and max are both proberly strong favourites of mine .more because they don't beg either there just like a breath of fresh aire 😆

Anyone else completely not interested in that tiktok friend group? Whenever I see clips of graces podcast I feel like I'm back in school listening to my friends yap on about something I wasn't invited to 😂😂 I just don't see the appeal??

Reactions: 14
Anyone else completely not interested in that tiktok friend group? Whenever I see clips of graces podcast I feel like I'm back in school listening to my friends yap on about something I wasn't invited to 😂😂 I just don't see the appeal??
No I love the friendship group 😆😆 apart from izzy okay

I started following her after her first video on Tiktok, find her quite crude and not entertaining anymore, and the way she talks is grating after a while. I like Max though.

Reactions: 2
Don’t know if anyone watches her podcast but i watched the one with the gogglebox families mum and she mentions tattle😂😂

It was with Joe and Georges Mum, I love her podcast and their said something about what she did to joe and grace said ‘tattle life will be all over this’ or something along them lines😂

If they actually looked at tattle though .they would see that everyone loved that lot of people .like I've seen people mention on other threads how much they love her and the brothers and max 😆

Eden Harvz is a guest on her pod which just confirms her bad taste in people

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Don’t know how I feel about Eden being on Graces podcast.. I love Grace so I hope she grills her and brings up some of the shitshow that is her and her fucked up family 😂

Reactions: 5