Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Calabria

VIP Member
Does this mean she’s going to go back to hanging around George Clarke and up the “are they aren’t they” rumours again?

Reactions: 1

ls240898

VIP Member
Is it definitely real? after Billy she seemed to say she wouldn’t be public with a relationship again

lozza96

VIP Member
She did used to until i watched her more but her and max are both proberly strong favourites of mine .more because they don't beg either there just like a breath of fresh aire 😆

ls240898

VIP Member
i’m not even gonna give her the views she annoys me these days 🤣🤣 what did she say
She just said she is single and that’s all she’ll say. She implied she regrets putting as much of her relationship online as she did and she won’t do it again

Skinnylike

Did anyone listen to her couple of latest podcasts? She mentions tattle with Fern McCann that she reads her when she’s feeling confident about herself and in the one when she’s not got a guest, I’m not sure who does her PR but that was a PR disaster in my opinion. Talking about her drug taking as if it’s a flex. How many young girls look up to her? Not cool. Another comment on her low rent podcast, the ads jump in half way through a sentence. I don’t tend to listen to her podcast as I don’t know half the guests but was being nosey 🤦‍♀️😂
tbf she’s never presented herself as a kid entertainer but i see your point

Sophiadee

VIP Member
It did seem sudden… I have a feeling it was to do with Chris hughes you know! Speculation of course and zero evidence, just my observation 🤣 either that… or maybe her wanting to explore women more or maybe billy didn’t like how vocal she was about being Bi 🤔
Omg I was thinking it could be the bi thing the other day but she unfollowed him etc so I think they’re bad blood instead

Hinchawakening

Chatty Member
What happened with Chris Hughes?! How did I miss this?
Oh gosh I don’t wanna start a false rumour 😂 nothings happened (that I know of) but they both did that charity thing didn’t they, she had him on the pod and then they did the awards thing too… I just get a sense of chemistry between them. Just my opinion of course but seems to fit with the timeline of Bill disappearing. As other have pointed out though, could well be linked to a few things