Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sazza25

VIP Member
I love her! She is such a natural at doing her podcasts and she seems like such a laugh

Reactions: 4

queencarmen

VIP Member
i think shes really pretty but her makeup looks so bad and caked on at times...she obv matches her foundation to her tan which is the right thing to do but it always looks like its melting off her face

• Haha
Reactions: 4

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
Ehh it’s not edited much. We all do it
I mean its deffo noticeable - she's tanned herself and made her waist smaller ... don't get why she has done as she has a lovely figure! (I know she bangs on about having a flat arse before anyone says anything)

Reactions: 3

Skinnylike

i like amelia but i much preferred when she was interviewing smaller british artists than her gig now

Polly_89

She just said she is single and that’s all she’ll say. She implied she regrets putting as much of her relationship online as she did and she won’t do it again
Oh and how absolutely happy she is that she’s single…. 🫠

tellmewhy

VIP Member
People on tik tok think it’s Ella Rutherford, as she has fake lashes, is a footballer and quite butch. Part of me feels it’s not real though… would you be so OTT publicly (even without announcing who it is) after 3 weeks!
Female couples would be yes 😂 they’re well known for loving very fast

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Is there a thread on Maddie grace jepson ? I’ve tried to look but can’t find any. I can’t be the only one to find this lassie absolutely fucking annoying! I just don’t find her funny at all 🤦‍♀️ that tongue this really irritates me 😂
Finally, someone else who thinks the same as me! I cannot understand how everyone absolutely loves her. Don't get me wrong, I love me a bit of silly humour, but she is just infuriating.
I was just searching for a thread on her when I found these comments, I find her so annoying lmao so I’ve made one

• Heart

NoseyBiatch92

I love GK Barry, she’s hilarious and I like how she hasn’t done what a lot of other Tik tokkers have done and gone all into Tik tok shop, I saw her do one of them and you could tell how uncomfortable she was so I’m glad she didn’t try and do it again