Gizzi Erskine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gizzi-adjacent Martha Delacey is having a bad time it seems.

Woe is me, friends sending presents, cancelling stuff all over.

Birds of a feather…

At least Felicity is managing to put out books, attend her events and look after lovely Wilf!

Reactions: 7
Gizzi adjacent Martha Delacey is having a bad time is seems.

Woe is me, friends sending presents, cancelling stuff all over.

Birds of a feather…
It’s a shame she and Gizzi seem to portray that single life in your 40s seems a total mess/drama…

Reactions: 8
I have nothing against a little filler here and there but she is ruining her face ☹

Reactions: 9
It looks like it’s migrated terribly (after prolonged use) and now really needs to be dissolved!

Reactions: 3
I have nothing against a little filler here and there but she is ruining her face ☹
Yeah 100% I haven’t personally done it but I strongly agree that there’s no shame in a little tweak here or there. What I do think is quite crappy though is getting it done and denying it.
When it’s good work it makes people think everyone is naturally a certain way when really it’s all money. We all know the harm unrealistic beauty expectations can do.

Also overdoing it and in the wrong places like Gizzi has, to emulate someone else, is never a good idea. She’s naturally pretty and doesn’t need all that.

Case in point on the lip. Here is her natural lips from the 00s

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I was considering getting a v small amount of filler in my top lip, but I might change my mind having seen those pics! Although tbh I'm not blessed with Gizzi's natural looks to begin with 😂

None of these rich people who go 'broke' actually are, yes they might declare bankruptcy to escape debts but there's always a secret stash of money somewhere. Even if not, the connections of being a descendant of actual landed gentry are priceless, you think no title Sally would get thrown bones like Gizzi does? Coverage in the press? Invited to host pop ups?
She's a 1%er through and through pretending that because daddy had to sell the country pile that she's just like us... nope.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I was considering getting a v small amount of filler in my top lip, but I might change my mind having seen those pics! Although tbh I'm not blessed with Gizzi's natural looks to begin with 😂
I had a little bit in my top lip and it was fine… I’ve only done it 4 times in 4 years and it increased its “natural” size to the point I don’t think I’ll need to bother again, at least for a good while. I think people are told they need to go for top-ups far too often for profit and end up looking really overfilled and stretched out, and it just gets worse over time.

None of these rich people who go 'broke' actually are, yes they might declare bankruptcy to escape debts but there's always a secret stash of money somewhere. Even if not, the connections of being a descendant of actual landed gentry are priceless, you think no title Sally would get thrown bones like Gizzi does? Coverage in the press? Invited to host pop ups?
She's a 1%er through and through pretending that because daddy had to sell the country pile that she's just like us... nope.
Exactly this! Couldn’t have said it better myself. What’s hilarious with Gizzi though is I don’t think she realises her privilege. She generally thinks what happened with her dad made her practically working class and her life has been just as tough.

Reactions: 5
This explains all those posh girls who stomp about London with only a lowly intern or assistant job but somehow still manage to pay rent and buy booze and drugs (I would say food- but being willowy to the point of looking bony is a must to complete the look)

Reactions: 10
This explains all those posh girls who stomp about London with only a lowly intern or assistant job but somehow still manage to pay rent and buy booze and drugs (I would say food- but being willowy to the point of looking bony is a must to complete the look)
Yeah that and a fat allowance from mum and dad and/or a flat in Clapham they bought them outright.

Reactions: 10
I've stopped following her cause she's a numpty, but I do go and have a nose now and again.
What the duck was that post a few days ago?
'Happy birthday *someone*. Let's all have some donkeys years old pictures of ME!'
Narcissistic twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Re. her latest Insta Story in the gingham dress and all the other Insta Stories…

oh my god, her thirst is so. draining. Does she ever give it a rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
'Overlining' her lips eh?
Hey Giz, we see you 🖐🏻🖐🏻🙄🙄🤢
Yeah of course. Using lip liner outside the edges of your lips makes them jut out in your side profile like a trout 🤭

There’s no way she’s read here. She’s way too much of a self pitying narcissist. If and when she ever finds us she will have a right tantrum

Re. her latest Insta Story in the gingham dress and all the other Insta Stories…

oh my god, her thirst is so. draining. Does she ever give it a rest.
Aside from anything else, she looks hammered.

Imagine taking pictures like this of yourself and adding them to your stories. 🤢
I could only ever imagine doing it ironically 😄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.