Gizzi Erskine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Block colour, no florals= translation please send me a Vampire’s Wife dress .Suzy Cave.
She’s got one - I think it’s even red. She wore it for her 40th and I noticed because the pictures were not flattering. (Maybe she doesn’t fit in it any more)

Reactions: 5
Yeah of course. Using lip liner outside the edges of your lips makes them jut out in your side profile like a trout 🤭

There’s no way she’s read here. She’s way too much of a self pitying narcissist. If and when she ever finds us she will have a right tantrum

Aside from anything else, she looks hammered.

Imagine taking pictures like this of yourself and adding them to your stories. 🤢
I could only ever imagine doing it ironically 😄
100% trying to model herself on Laura Sfez who owns Lecole Des Femmes where I think GE buys some of her clothes.
Laura is a siren, she’s French, she’s also got a thirst but if I looked like her I’d make videos like she does too.
2D728989-CF69-4B7D-936A-38232B12B2A5.jpeg

Reactions: 4
She’s got one - I think it’s even red. She wore it for her 40th and I noticed because the pictures were not flattering. (Maybe she doesn’t fit in it any more)
Yeah I think Gizzi is an attractive woman but those 40th birthday pics were not good

Weird one, but I do find it bizarre that shes basically having ~5 eggs for breakfast

• Haha
Weird one, but I do find it bizarre that shes basically having ~5 eggs for breakfast
Ugh, yeah that’s someone with no real understanding of nutrition becoming fixated on an excess of protein and lack of carbs to lose weight 🙄 v off brand for her when you think about it

Reactions: 1
That breakfast looks like a really badly disguised ad. From Agent Provocateur to mushy peas - oh how the mighty have fallen.

• Haha
Stuck in a style and personality rut. Very few people can pull off a particular signature style for the entirety of their adult life, through, ageing, changes in body shape and size etc. not our Gizzie though, ageing and maturing is for the plebs.
I imagine she still sees herself as a manic pixie dream girl/gamine ingénue, all those high necked dresses do is make her look matronly.

Reactions: 11
The hair is terrible. Looks lank and greasy and doesn’t suit her. She’s trying to work the angles of a model in her 20s and it’s not going to work.

I get the impression she is flailing for a food career in a restaurant - or she doesn’t want to do the hard graft any more - so she’s going down the influencer route and ads.

Reactions: 3
What a snarky answer to a perfectly innocent question. I don’t recall verbatim what she said but she certainly said something about turning a new leaf and appreciating life more. This person was just being nice. Also as per wallowing I’m so much pity and all the death she’s apparently had to deal with.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Also, this. This is talking about people that work in the food/catering/restaurant industry who were either jobless or forced to work during the pandemic. Who is she, tucked away in her likely million £ mews house moaning about her dj’ing gigs abroad being cancelled, to judge these people for wanting to find more stable, pandemic proof work?! Is this ‘pride’ he’s saying they should have going to pay their electricity bill? And who is this guy sharing in the first place for that matter. How can she look down on wait staff for example for leaving the industry when she’s in her ivory tower making agent provocateur ads?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also, this. This is talking about people that work in the food/catering/restaurant industry who were either jobless or forced to work during the pandemic. Who is she, tucked away in her likely million £ mews house moaning about her dj’ing gigs abroad being cancelled, to judge these people for wanting to find more stable, pandemic proof work?! Is this ‘pride’ he’s saying they should have going to pay their electricity bill? And who is this guy sharing in the first place for that matter. How can she look down on wait staff for example for leaving the industry when she’s in her ivory tower making agent provocateur ads?
The reason so many people are leaving hospitality is because they've been treated like crap for years and employers have gotten away with it until now. The industry needs to change rather than making those on low pay feel guilty for wanting to do something else

Sorry, this touched a nerve - my husband has been a chef for years and the ways he's been treated by most of his employers has been appalling. I doubt Gizzi has done a hard day's graft in her life

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The reason so many people are leaving hospitality is because they've been treated like crap for years and employers have gotten away with it until now. The industry needs to change rather than making those on low pay feel guilty for wanting to do something else

Sorry, this touched a nerve - my husband has been a chef for years and the ways he's been treated by most of his employers has been appalling. I doubt Gizzi has done a hard day's graft in her life
Exactly, what really irks me about this is that it’s 2 people who aren’t actually working on the front line as it were. Restaurant owners complaining they can’t employ enough badly paid underlings and attempting to shame them for not accepting terrible treatment and poor pay as being ‘disloyal’ to the industry. It’s so unself aware it hurts

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.