Gizzi Erskine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah of course. Using lip liner outside the edges of your lips makes them jut out in your side profile like a trout šŸ¤­

Thereā€™s no way sheā€™s read here. Sheā€™s way too much of a self pitying narcissist. If and when she ever finds us she will have a right tantrum

Aside from anything else, she looks hammered.

Imagine taking pictures like this of yourself and adding them to your stories. šŸ¤¢
I could only ever imagine doing it ironically šŸ˜„
I try it with the dog

The dog looks epic. I look like a potato. Photo gets deleted.

Photo of the dog alone is uploaded.

More free food last night. Must be nice. The rest of us wander the aisles of Tesco why TF bread has gone up again.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gizzi-adjacent Martha Delacey is having a bad time it seems.

Woe is me, friends sending presents, cancelling stuff all over.

Birds of a featherā€¦

At least Felicity is managing to put out books, attend her events and look after lovely Wilf!
I noticed this. Such attention seeking.

Reactions: 2
Even though the political point sheā€™s bandwagon jumping on does come from a place of some reasonable truth. The way she talks about it, the spelling errors, everything makes her sound like an ill informed teenager jumping on a trend. Does nothing at all for the left people like her

Reactions: 3
She's nearly a decade older than me and I cringe at the idea of posting photos like that. Teenage behaviour. Does make me think she might be deeply unhappy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He was her boyfriend a few months ago, then it was over but Iā€™m guessing they are back together now.

Reactions: 2
Gizzi-adjacent Martha Delacey is having a bad time it seems.

Woe is me, friends sending presents, cancelling stuff all over.

Birds of a featherā€¦

At least Felicity is managing to put out books, attend her events and look after lovely Wilf!
Dunno whatā€™s up with her. Sheā€™s abandoned her subscriber Instagram account for over a monthā€¦

55F0470A-F373-4B97-A755-043FA8BF6D09.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ooh I am here for the discussion on MDL (sorry to derail), she has become more and more annoying with her constant and incredibly vague woes - either come out and explain what is going on or donā€™t keep wanging on about itā€¦

pretty sure she had a boyfriend who she moved to Margate with but is now back in London, not sure what thatā€™s all about?

Reactions: 5
Ooh I am here for the discussion on MDL (sorry to derail), she has become more and more annoying with her constant and incredibly vague woes - either come out and explain what is going on or donā€™t keep wanging on about itā€¦

pretty sure she had a boyfriend who she moved to Margate with but is now back in London, not sure what thatā€™s all about?
Really here for the MDL tea. Maybe we should have a food bloggers thread? Martha probably isnā€™t well-known enough to warrant one of her own.

It doesnā€™t have to be a moany one. Felicity is great, we could discuss her new book for example?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Really here for the MDL tea. Maybe we should have a food bloggers thread? Martha probably isnā€™t well-known enough to warrant one of her own.

It doesnā€™t have to be a moany one. Felicity is great, we could discuss her new book for example?
Yeah sheā€™s got a boyfriend whoā€™s got a kid. She did move down to Margate and in with them (presume the BF is tied to Margate with school or the kidā€™s mum) but theyā€™ve had to move as their rental agreement is up and apparently couldnā€™t find anything else suitable.

Iā€™m also getting fed up of her half hints. Either say it or donā€™t mention it at all!

Up for a foodies thread - not sure how to start one but please link it if someone does!

Reactions: 7

yes please to a food bloggers thread!

oh to be MDL, where going through the worst time ever still involves seemingly going out for gorgeous meals nearly every night, drinking and eating everything on the menu. poor lamb.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Food Bloggers thread up and running šŸ˜ƒ.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Block colour, no florals= translation please send me a Vampireā€™s Wife dress .Suzy Cave.
Also not frumpy. Not sure what her personal definition of frumpy is but a number of those high neck dresses covered in cat hair sheā€™s been wearing are pretty frumpy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.