Gizzi Erskine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also very funny that she's laid all that self pitying text over a picture of a Fortnum & Mason's cream tea. Not one crumb of self awareness

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Go on - stuff your face with a gifted cream tea, put on weight (which is fine btw) but then go home and cry about it because you aren’t gak skinny like in your 20s. Horror.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also very funny that she's laid all that self pitying text over a picture of a Fortnum & Mason's cream tea. Not one crumb of self awareness
Meanwhile people in the U.K. are choosing to eat or to heat and there are record numbers using food banks. You are 100% right, she hasn’t got a crumb of self-awareness.

Reactions: 13
This dress sense she’s trying to cultivate really doesn’t suit her. And she needs to style that wannabe Taylor Lashae bob properly. It looks so straggly

Reactions: 4
Omg I would love to wash and blow dry her hair, I’m not even a glam girlie who can do a bouncy blow I just want it to be clean

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh thank god she’s cut that hair! Though she still can’t style it to save her life, or more to the point her hair is too fine for that style, and she looks even more desperately like she wants to be Taylor Lashae

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
She needs to do a sponsored ad for a lint remover. She seriously needs to discover those if she’s going to have that many cats and an obsession with matronly black clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she have anxiety about a long weekend when she doesn’t exactly have a 9-5 job or a busy restaurant to run. I don’t think she realises how lucky she is at times.

Reactions: 10
She needs to do a sponsored ad for a lint remover. She seriously needs to discover those if she’s going to have that many cats and an obsession with matronly black clothes
The JM fraus do a Kim and Aggy styled intervention on her. Honestly would love to help her cleanse that oily face, wash that bird caught in an oil spillage hair, teach her how to use the upholstery attachment on her vacuum, and tbh probably brush her teeth. She’s pretty just god knows why she’s so filthy???

• Sick
If they were ghost written then that person is obv very good because I actually haven't been disappointed with a Gizzi recipe yet. But also why would she bother training at Leith's for 2 years to get someone else to write the recipes for her? I think she is genuinely passionate about food, it's the other parts of her celebrity persona that drive me mad.
ghost writers are very good. They are usually much better than the celebrity. Ghost writers are paid to test everything, they are experienced recipe creators and writers.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
ghost writers are very good. They are usually much better than the celebrity. Ghost writers are paid to test everything, they are experienced recipe creators and writers.
The person I know who ghostwrote Nigel slaters books didn’t develop the recipes, they just wrote all those well written in between bits in the book. Just an FYI that not all cookery book ghostwriters recipe develop

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The person I know who ghostwrote Nigel slaters books didn’t develop the recipes, they just wrote all those well written in between bits in the book. Just an FYI that not all cookery book ghostwriters recipe develop
Huh? You mean Nigel doesn’t actually write like that?
He didn’t write Toast? This truly is going to be the worst day ~ever~.

ETA. I am so shaken. But all his articles in the Observer are like the books.

• Haha
Huh? You mean Nigel doesn’t actually write like that?
He didn’t write Toast? This truly is going to be the worst day ~ever~.

ETA. I am so shaken. But all his articles in the Observer are like the books.
He probably writes some of his own stuff but I guess not everything? They hire someone with a similar style of writing to beef it out

I know, I live him too and was shocked 😂

Nigel doesn't have a ghostwriter.
No he does, just not for every word he writes, sure. But a guy who wrote in some of his books. It paid well apparently.

Reactions: 2
He probably writes some of his own stuff but I guess not everything? They hire someone with a similar style of writing to beef it out

I know, I live him too and was shocked 😂

No he does, just not for every word he writes, sure. But a guy who wrote in some of his books. It paid well apparently.
☕ on a jubilee weekend.

❤

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.