Gizzi Erskine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone remembers when she first started out she was ALWAYS uppity and snippy, aping Audrey Hepburn in terms of style (let the poor cow rest in peace ) but also sniffing her nose at the notion that folks might take an interest in her style when literally she was marketed as the gamine ingénue of the food world.
I remember seeing her on Mel and Sue’s
Show or something similar to that and she was so snooty and cold that I wondered why they booked her because she looked like she would rather be anywhere but there.

She might be able to cook, but she isn’t personable, she never waa. Love the fact that now she would probably sell her nana to have a lifestyle column or a regular slot on a popular show. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Reactions: 7
DF6D415A-7CD8-49DA-AAD9-923DB0E59A3E.png

This woman seriously needs a jack monroe style timeline. How old is she again? Was this before or after tbe 15 years slogging her guts out as a good stylist or the 8 years living in Asia earning the right to be culturally insensitive?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I got my nose pierced there when I was about 15. Not by her. It got infected.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I got my nose pierced there when I was about 15. Not by her. It got infected.
Iirc there’s a bureau de change at ground level and you go upstairs to the piercing studio? I went with a friend who got her ears pierced and I asked to use the loo and it was HORRIFIC so I’m relieved it wasn’t my ear 😂

• Haha
Yeah it was upstairs and dank and I was in year 10 so Camden = cool as duck 😂 I was so impressed by what a hovel it was because it definitely meant I was really cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m new here! I’ve heard this woman’s name a few times and have looked at her Instagram. I cannot understand what she does and why she’s relevant? Can someone please explain?
is she famous because she is friends with Professor Green? Or is she actually an acclaimed chef?
Am I being daft and completely missing it?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That new haircut and the poses, sunglasses etc are such an attempt to look like Taylor LaShae and I find it super creepy. Like the girl that copies you and wears everything you wear.

I’m new here! I’ve heard this woman’s name a few times and have looked at her Instagram. I cannot understand what she does and why she’s relevant? Can someone please explain?
is she famous because she is friends with Professor Green? Or is she actually an acclaimed chef?
Am I being daft and completely missing it?
She was a well known TV chef in the 00s. Have a Google. Since then though her career’s floundered and mostly she just posts tit that makes her come across as a toxic narcissist

88D9EF88-2CE3-4AD4-B3F6-2DC89ED37585.png

Every week this woman has someone who is a “massive” part of her life die who she’s literally never mentioned before.

Also your Taylor Lashae wannabe haircut desperately needs a wash and blow dry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She was a well known TV chef in the 00s. Have a Google. Since then though her career’s floundered and mostly she just posts tit that makes her come across as a toxic narcissist

View attachment 1278007
Every week this woman has someone who is a “massive” part of her life die who she’s literally never mentioned before.

Also your Taylor Lashae wannabe haircut desperately needs a wash and blow dry
Oh thank you. I just read her wiki page and she’s basically of immense privilege, went to a fancy cooking school, and did a lot of “skinny” recipes. And I guess now is like an influencer type? Sounds like a bag of issues. Losing relevance is always sad for these types who feed off it so I guess they get more and more desperate? The pout selfie with the “rip” caption is just so bizarre.

Reactions: 5
She looks like she's coming home after a night out boozing not going to a funeral. Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s a super inappropriate dress for a funeral too.
Sorry off topic but your post just reminded me of the funeral of Michael Hutchence. Does anyone remember the parade of beauties in their mostly unsuitable mourning outfits. If memory serves me correctly Helena Christianson was the only one who dressed appropriately. Such a beautiful woman inside and out .

Reactions: 6
She just makes the whole thing about her. And who the eff updates Instagram and takes selfies at a funeral. I guess this just shows she wasn’t even invited to the funerals of all these apparently super close friends of hers who die because we would have surely got a blow by blow with selfies and shots of the funeral hymns saying how it’s all about her and her feelings.

Why is she trying to do e-girl lips? She's bleeping 40 isn't she?
Yep, classic cringe worthy Gizzi behaviour. But it’s because she’s trying to be Taylor Lashae who is easily nearly 20 years younger than her

Sorry off topic but your post just reminded me of the funeral of Michael Hutchence. Does anyone remember the parade of beauties in their mostly unsuitable mourning outfits. If memory serves me correctly Helena Christianson was the only one who dressed appropriately. Such a beautiful woman inside and out .
A bit random/off topic, yeah 😂

Reactions: 5
Apparently Gizzi,

That lip job looks shockingly bad for someone who aspires to the cool girl aesthetic despite being old enough to know that it’s all bollocks and you leave that tit to the late teens and 20-somethings who are still figuring things out and pining over the 5th duck boy of the year.

It’s like she genuinely believes she looks hip and relevant by dressing and behaving in a way no confident older woman would.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.