Gizzi Erskine #2 She's terrified of not being special

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, so frustrating to read. I wish the original commenter had just read the article as they would probably still hold the same opinion. Instead Gizzi and one of her sycophants gets to do this lazy “gotcha” 🙄

Well you know what Gizzi, I have read the article and everything this person says still stands.

She claps back at someone saying she’s a “14/16” and therefore not very slim. Could she be missing the point anymore if she tried? Also objectively that’s a very average dress size in fairness. Not fat.

As I’ve said I think she’s stuck in 00s diet culture which is making her feel tit about herself, but ultimately if she wants to make herself miserable she can go ahead, but publishing this drivel (when those of us following have seen she’s not been on the weight loss journey she claims as well) is toxic on so many levels. And thick tbh

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I was surprised Gizzi didn't share her friend Sydney's piece about being diagnosed with bpd in The Sunday Times yesterday. Maybe treading on Gizzi's turf a bit too much for her liking?

IMG_9066.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Last week- I think I’m unfairly fat

this week- yum yum lardons, olive oil hollandaise and cheese puffs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Last week- I think I’m unfairly fat

this week- yum yum lardons, olive oil hollandaise and cheese puffs
It’s like she’s trolling us…even more meals out with even more cream smothered, deep fried food.

There is no shame in enjoying your food and eating out a lot if you can afford it but don’t blame your weight gain entirely on medication and cry about it to anyone who’ll listen (or publish it).

She needs therapy. And if she has a therapist, they need to be replaced because they’re not helping her to see her blind spots.

Reactions: 7
I know she thinks this thread is bleeping evil, but she looks really pretty here. The style of clothing really suits her, and she in NO WAY looks fat.
Shame about her bloody personality though…

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I know she thinks this thread is bleeping evil, but she looks really pretty here. The style of clothing really suits her, and she in NO WAY looks fat.
Shame about her bloody personality though…
As someone who has said some of the ‘evil’things about her I agree. But yeah, shame about the personality 😄

Reactions: 2
I mean the woman can’t calorie count to work out a deficit, we know maths isn’t her strength 😅

• Haha
Meant to post these the other day.. any update on her upcoming ‘kinda acting’ tv appearance?
Also too lairy, contentious & gobby for ‘terrestrial’ tv? That’s verrry similar to what Jack Monroe says about herself 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Meant to post these the other day.. any update on her upcoming ‘kinda acting’ tv appearance?
Also too lairy, contentious & gobby for ‘terrestrial’ tv? That’s verrry similar to what Jack Monroe says about herself 🤣
Comedic levels of cope to tell themselves they’re just too “controversial” for telly when it’s actually because they’re unreliable and unprofessional.

Reactions: 15
i never understand what the duck she's talking about when she goes off on story rants, but i'm sure she'd blame that on having the most severe case of ADHD ever

Reactions: 5
She put a link up to her house on Airbnb. It’s not my style, but I can’t get over how styled the whole place (very maximalist, modern, intense colour schemes) is except the bathrooms are so basic/grim?! Bizarre

The state of those bathrooms 🤮

She obviously couldn’t get them redone for free/heavily discounted like she did the kitchen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.