Gizzi Erskine #2 She's terrified of not being special

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like she just gave up (/ran out of money?) when she got to the bathrooms. The pictures in the ES carefully avoids them except one limited pic. Tbh, it’s a pretty standard price for a two bed terraced house in that area. Tricky time to be a seller either way.

Reactions: 8
The past year has been a challenging one for Erskine, but the lure of a fresh start is re-energising her: “I’m building my confidence and getting to work out exactly what it is I want to do again.”

I don’t think she’d be selling the mews unless she really needed to free up the cash. An indication of how many bridges she’s burnt in the past few years?
She says she’s returning but once you cash out of the London market it can be v hard to get back in.

Reactions: 11
Can someone link the actual for sale page, please? I can't seem to find it! Want to see the grotty bathroom 🤣

Reactions: 1
If she intends to ever move back to London she shouldn’t sell, she should rent it out and rent a more modest home in Brighton outskirts and use the difference to clear her debts.

No shame for the 🐪 sometimes it happens, try to rearrange before photos

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The past year has been a challenging one for Erskine, but the lure of a fresh start is re-energising her: “I’m building my confidence and getting to work out exactly what it is I want to do again.”

I don’t think she’d be selling the mews unless she really needed to free up the cash. An indication of how many bridges she’s burnt in the past few years?
She says she’s returning but once you cash out of the London market it can be v hard to get back in.
She said on Instagram that she ‘fought hard’ to keep the property - and I imagine her only opposition was her financial status.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
They’ve done her the dignity of airbrushing out the camel toe for the online version…

Why would you ever bother engaging with her insta, totally unwarranted response there.

Just started reading it, not sure the previous use as a pig abattoir needed mentioning. 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she’s maybe in a worse financial mess that I first assumed then… I wonder where it went so wrong? She can’t seriously have plunged her last remaining life savings into that Margate cafe, only to flounce off after a few months due to creative differences, or could she??

What other business ventures has she been involved with recently - there was the Giz and Greens pop up pizzas but I can’t see that swallowing a huge amount of cash…?

Reactions: 2
Link here…

Also, she’s so bloody rude. You do an article in the evening standard (and put everything out on your socials…) and then get snippy when someone asks a question?
I don't see any bathroom pics on there, must have removed them. The carpets are a state, surely you'd hire a rug doctor and sort it for the sale pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.