Gizzi Erskine #2 She's terrified of not being special

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Gizzi, I think some of us tried. You were either a bleeping witch in the comments or deleted it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
But… everything she says in that first paragraph is true 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 2208233
lol this kind of “talking to Tattle” is exactly how Jack Monroe’s log flume into obscurity/insanity began.

nobody said she was fat 🙄 she’s got a bangin figure she’s just in denial that she might have to get a 16 in shops which aren’t generous in sizing. As she’s reading here though: you should have your filler dissolved, Giz, the duck gob is intensely ageing if nothing else.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Whilst you’re on this feed hun can you pls tell ✨professor green✨ that putting a tiny slither of an Instagram text box over his child’s eyes doesn’t make the content any less invasive and exploitative? 😘

Prior to this outburst I was gonna say I’m cackling at the am dram short comments she’s leaving ppl, she’s acting like she’s Quasimodo when the last pics of her were just a normal woman in an unfortunate outfit?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No one’s ever called her fat, she quoted me twice (flattered) but neither of those 2 things I’ve said have I attributed to her private ADHD diagnosis like she’s tried to say. I was the one who said she thought she was being “cool and subversive” but I said that before the article came out, she’s trying to say it was a criticism of the article. As i said, she thinks she’s being very forward thinking by saying all this backwards 00s fatphobic tit but she isn’t. She looks a twit. I do think the i used her like the Mail used Samantha Brick tbh.

Maybe she’s doing that thing where you read something and get upset and all the words string together but more likely just trying to sympathy bait by making up her own insults from the imaginary mean trolls with a tiny grain of truth sprinkled in a la Monroe though…

Gizzi gets to spout whatever offensive tit she wants, but if you criticise her you’re a “sicko” and a “scumbag” 🤡 ok hun

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No one’s ever called her fat, she quoted me twice (flattered) but neither of those 2 things I’ve said have I attributed to her private ADHD diagnosis like she’s tried to say. I was the one who said she thought she was being “cool and subversive” but I said that before the article came out, she’s trying to say it was a criticism of the article. As i said, thinks she’s being very forward thinking by saying all this backwards 00s fatphobic tit but she isn’t. She looks a twit.

Maybe she’s doing that thing where you read something and get upset and all the words string together but more likely just trying to sympathy bait by making up her own insults from the imaginary mean trolls with a tiny grain of truth sprinkled in a la Monroe though…

Gizzi gets to spout whatever offensive tit she wants, but if you criticise her you’re a “sicko” and a “scumbag” 🤡 ok hun
It’s alright though. She appears to be fine now after all the adoring comments came flooding in and now she’s lying around on her pebbly beach eating ceviche and no doubt #gifted ice cream from wherever she’s gone on her #gifted holiday.

She’s turning more and more into Jack as we speak.

Reactions: 9
It’s a shame because unlike Jack, she is a talented cook and her recipes do look good. Nigella has never worried about not being a size 10 or aging and is a freaking goddess at 63. Get some perspective…

Reactions: 16
It’s a shame because unlike Jack, she is a talented cook and her recipes do look good. Nigella has never worried about not being a size 10 or aging and is a freaking goddess at 63. Get some perspective…
Yes! She should embrace being a slightly alternative Nigella. I mean this with great generosity to Giz because she pales in comparison to Nigella (don’t we all).

There’s nothing wrong with her wanting to lose weight or wanting to stay as she is and embrace being bigger. What’s annoying is that she says she’s “tried everything” and is still putting on weight. I am a good cook and interested in luxury food, restaurants, eating and chefs. I used to think I was being healthy eating the “Mediterranean diet” / French style cooking. There’s all this stuff out there about healthy fats, cooking with butter and oil, lots of rich but high welfare meat. “Low carb” when I fancied it. Guess what - I went on a calorie deficit for a year and cut out most fat from my diet, and lost 4 stone. She hasn’t tried.

Reactions: 11
It's popping off in the IG comments and she is being snippy as hell in her responses.

This comment has nailed it.
And the comments keep on coming. Davina Taylor gets a big thumbs up natch but woe betide us non slebs commenting. I can't stand her anymore, and don't get me started on how she treats her cats or posts cruel cat memes 😭...
You cannot eat vast amounts of full-on butter cream, cheese ...you name it and expect to be as slim as a twig. Yeah I could like that when I was a competitive swimmer doing 3 hours a day in the pool but soon as I stopped, my weight when from a 12 to 18.
I have just unfollowed her. Came for the food recipes, left because she's horrible and a narc. X

Reactions: 13
I saw on her Stories that she said her boyfriend drove her around to help with her McDonalds rip off project so I googled whether she can drive and this article came up:

I haven’t even read it yet but two thoughts already:

1) HOW can she deny she has had lip filler
2) this is where the ADHD obsession began
"I wanted to be a squirrel"

No you didn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe the i put her nonsense on the front page. To platform this level of self loathing is irresponsible imo. And the problem is all the attention will only encourage her to write more of this clickbait-style content.
She’s probably had all sorts of offers for weight loss programmes & products now too - #sponcon Noom diaries or my ozempic journey weekly updates incoming

Attachments

Reactions: 8
It’s alright though. She appears to be fine now after all the adoring comments came flooding in and now she’s lying around on her pebbly beach eating ceviche and no doubt #gifted ice cream from wherever she’s gone on her #gifted holiday.

She’s turning more and more into Jack as we speak.
Unfortunately that's Brighton beach, she lives here now. Fml.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe the i put her nonsense on the front page. To platform this level of self loathing is irresponsible imo. And the problem is all the attention will only encourage her to write more of this clickbait-style content.
She’s probably had all sorts of offers for weight loss programmes & products now too - #sponcon Noom diaries or my ozempic journey weekly updates incoming
She’s really missing the point. Of course it’s ok for her to think that, and feel how she feels, and to discuss it with friends.

But to be on the front of the paper, looking nowhere near “fat” and complaining about herself is just irresponsible.

She doesn’t even stop to think about it because she’s so caught up in her own tantrum that she feels entitled to whinge about it all over the place. She done the same thing a few years ago when she was so upset about being a size 14 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.