Gizzi Erskine #2 She's terrified of not being special

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Link here…

Also, she’s so bloody rude. You do an article in the evening standard (and put everything out on your socials…) and then get snippy when someone asks a question?
Apologies if this has been said before. I was just thinking I recognise her interior. She's copied the London restaurant Sketch.

Screenshot_20230706_142348_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 7
They’ve added the bathroom photos now, funny that the Airbnb pics show it for what it’s really like!

Reactions: 1
How old is her boyfriend? Sometimes he looks pretty young. Late 30s I’m guessing?

I thought Gizzi had a restaurant of sorts in Margate but on Instagram, when someone suggested she move to Margate she said ‘I left Margate. I hated it.’
Also she was getting spicy in the comments - after the person apologised she seemed to calm down.
IMG_9367.jpeg
IMG_9368.jpeg

---
Is she still bffs with Prof Green? She’s limited comments on her insta, have I missed something?

• Wow
Failed ventures including:
Mare Street
The Nitery
Filth (vegan burgers)
Love Cafe Margate
Sex Podcast

I actually think she's a fantastic chef, but clearly she's a nightmare to work with and should stick to pop ups.

Reactions: 11
I actually think she's a fantastic chef, but clearly she's a nightmare to work with and should stick to pop ups.
I think it's one thing to be a fantastic chef, but the day-in-day-out hard grind of it is what she clearly struggles with - and it's equally if not more important.

Reactions: 9
Failed ventures including:
Mare Street
The Nitery
Filth (vegan burgers)
Love Cafe Margate
Sex Podcast

Gosh, they all failed?!
Is she friends with Prof Green?

Didn’t she remortgage/take equity out the house for the Margate business? That combined with maybe a lower influencing income this year (not specific to her, the industry is just down massively!) has forced a sale.

Reactions: 3
Look at this nonsense on her stories, I mean I completely agree with it but Gizzi is 100% the type of person who definitely does think that any vaguely unpleasant experience is trauma. And since she is a narcissist herself I have no confidence in her ability to spot that trait in others...
She is literally talking about herself! Everything that triggers her is because she knows deep down this is who she is.

Reactions: 2
Literally just clicked on Insta and she’s made chilli con carne. There’s so much liquid it’s practically soup

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Well, if she does have money problems, she sure doesn’t live like it. Fine dining and holidays galore.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.