Gizzi Erskine #2 She's terrified of not being special

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we’re just picking her apart a bit now, but why does she insist on keeping this haircut, it looks so terrible 99.9% of the time. She does not look like Taylor La Shae, it looks greasy and lank most days, and it doesn’t flatter her fuller face. She’d look 10 times better if she brought the beehive back.

Reactions: 15
I know we’re just picking her apart a bit now, but why does she insist on keeping this haircut, it looks so terrible 99.9% of the time. She does not look like Taylor La Shae, it looks greasy and lank most days, and it doesn’t flatter her fuller face. She’d look 10 times better if she brought the beehive back.
I loved the beehive. She'd also look great with one of those slightly grown out/shaggy pixie cuts, low maintenance too so wouldn't need constantly washing and styling like the current hairdo

Reactions: 11
2873E950-3AFB-4E56-A4B9-5DF6AFF6D084.png

But she doesn’t “deserve” this weight gain guys!

Note: I think the language she used around that was toxic and don’t agree at all, she’s also hardly enormous, just dresses badly, but it’s hilarious that she posts like that and then shares rich high calorie food she’s eating almost every day 🤣
---
20BB7BFE-7D19-40E3-9F0D-3EA35374B5A6.png
988C6DF0-0E81-4283-99F7-74AFA5AB75E0.png

Post in question for posterity.

She’s not adhering to modern cultures guys

• Haha
It's ironic she keeps posting photos of her eating out rich meals but blame her weight gain solely on her medication.

I hate how she uses the words ‘fat’ and ‘skinny’. Her head is really stuck in 2006, she thinks she’s somehow owed the body she had 17yrs ago and still using toxic terminology to describe her changing figure.
its 2023. Work on accepting yourself and stop being bitter because frying an egg in water doesn’t drop you a dress size now.

Reactions: 14
I don’t like that say when approach, I want an expensive restaurant (she always goes to expensive places) to have considered portion size when plating up, enough to satiate a sweet tooth and appreciate the flavors but not enough to make you feel sick or waste food because you took half the cake. Like granny did at home? Patronising mush. My granny lived through rationing and never let you cut your own slices in case there wasn’t enough to go round.

Reactions: 17
It’s also funny because she thinks she’s being a bit cool or subversive not “conforming” to modern views, but she’s just giving herself away as being a bit too thick and old (as in mentally stuck in the past and résistent to change) and just generally ignorant and creating her own misery

Reactions: 9
I don’t know why she doesn’t just acknowledge her privilege and admit that she has put on weight cause she eats out pretty much every single day. It really is quite obvious that she’s over eating (we all know restaurant food is LADEN with calories, that’s what makes it so tasty 🤤) but instead she’s doing the whole ‘oh it’s my medication’ thing when it PLAINLY isn’t.

Reactions: 10
You can eat high calorie foods and stay slim… just not all the time.

And you cannot exercise your way out of a big calorie surplus which I presume is the “hard work” she refers to. It just doesn’t work like that.

Given her lifestyle she would probably do quite well on an intermittent fasting regime but has such outdated ideas of what a healthy diet is that I doubt she’d consider it.

Reactions: 13
Perimenopausal woman struggles with weight gain as she eats high calorie food almost all day every day…SHOCKER

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s just so unfair isn’t it. Only mere mortals with lower egg counts and deserve weight gain. Not our Gizzi who is owed prettiness, youth and beauty for life… 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
And access to all the ADHD meds / therapy she needs but not all you Johnny-come-latelys, oh no. You’re just jumping on a bandwagon.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20230527-194145_Instagram.jpg

It's all a bit sad now, Gizzy has reduced herself to a pouting sex doll 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The i have printed an article written by her. However, as far as I can tell she’s been eating out every day for the last week.

Eating out every day is fine (not my thing but whatever).

Being paid to write a newspaper article about being “fat” and struggling to shift weight at the same time as eating out every day (when many of those meals are gifted) is not fine.

Grow the duck up Gizzi.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.