Gizzi Erskine #2 She's terrified of not being special

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is she?
Mid to late forties she is most likely perimenopausal when things can change.
For a lot of women the weight just creeps up even when your food intake doesn't. So you can feel you don't 'deserve' it.
The days of 'oh I can eat anything I like and not put on a pound' are gone. Sadly.

Reactions: 5
How old is she?
Mid to late forties she is most likely perimenopausal when things can change.
For a lot of women the weight just creeps up even when your food intake doesn't. So you can feel you don't 'deserve' it.
The days of 'oh I can eat anything I like and not put on a pound' are gone. Sadly.
oh no Gizzi made it very clear that she's been tested and is NO WAY NEAR peri menopause :rolleyes:

1684498529818.png

1684498539304.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've just read Gizzi's post. So in the past month she's gained 6kg but has eaten "healthily."? Either the healthy eating part is a lie or the gaining of 6kg is a lie. I suspect both. Unless she weighed herself after a few huge sodium-filled meals, in which case maybe the weight gain is accurate. I once gained 13 pounds in a week in New York but it fell off after a week back to normality. Despite her saying that she's wrestled with whether to post about it or not, the whole post smacks of attention seeking
To gain 1kg you have to eat 7000 excess calories, so she’s eaten - if the weight gain is fat or muscle - 42000 excess calories in a month. There’s absolutely no judgement from me on this, I’m a seasoned binger eater (co-morbid with ADHD as Gizzi should well know) and can pile on 10kg in a month.

But it’s so weird to pretend that it’s unexpected? Like she literally made her name from weight loss cookery, why is this supposedly a mystery?

Other thing is, other than being absolutely packed into that jumpsuit, she still has an objectively great figure, so what’s the issue other than the label on your clothes going up a size? She just has her priorities so out of whack, it’s baffling that she’s what, like, 40 and still like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she’s 44.

its reasonable to say her medication has contributed to her to gain weight (along with less ❄?) but her diet is ludicrous and her healthy eating bids only last a few days at a time. If you end up gaining weight through medication and/or age, you need to make some serious adjustments if you want to lose it, it’s not going to change by itself. Her Instagram stories show how often she’s eating junk or massive helpings of buttery/fatty/carbs foods. I would never shame anybody for doing that if they are happy, but it’s so irrational to complain constantly and act surprised that you aren’t a size 10 anymore - everyone following the posts knows that if they ate the same, they’d gain weight too.

Reactions: 8
I suspect she’s also vastly overestimating how many calories exercise actually burns.

Maybe she doesn’t look in the Peloton app but a 20 min ride is ~200 calories (if your output is just at the top 25% - obvs it will be higher if you’re brill and using more resistance which I am not), a 5 min warm up or down is <50, and a 10 mins weights class is ~50. Whilst a burrata website is telling me it’s 80kcal per 100g serving and they seem to come in 250gs so that’s the 20 min ride netted off already?

like there’s no problem with being any size so I’m not like sort it out babe with the above 💅🏻 but all this does is demonstrate just how hard it is to meet beauty standards and how increasingly hard it is when you age. All of this is normal, making yourself wear that denim jumpsuit on a hot day however is not normal! 🙅🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I suspect she’s also vastly overestimating how many calories exercise actually burns.

Maybe she doesn’t look in the Peloton app but a 20 min ride is ~200 calories (if your output is just at the top 25% - obvs it will be higher if you’re brill and using more resistance which I am not), a 5 min warm up or down is <50, and a 10 mins weights class is ~50. Whilst a burrata website is telling me it’s 80kcal per 100g serving and they seem to come in 250gs so that’s the 20 min ride netted off already?

like there’s no problem with being any size so I’m not like sort it out babe with the above 💅🏻 but all this does is demonstrate just how hard it is to meet beauty standards and how increasingly hard it is when you age. All of this is normal, making yourself wear that denim jumpsuit on a hot day however is not normal! 🙅🏻‍♀️
Unfortunately for Gizzi, burrata rocks in at more like 250 kcal/100g so if she is eating a whole one weighing 250g then it’s going to take more than a 30min peloton ride.*

*absolutely not here for the earn your food/exercise it off tit Gizzi peddles but if she posts that tit then she needs to be aware of the calorie content of the food she is posting.

(she hasn’t moved on from those eat yourself slim days which Harry and the one who moved to Barbados obviously have.)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
absolutely not here for the earn your food/exercise it off tit Gizzi peddles but if she posts that tit then she needs to be aware of the calorie content of the food she is posting.
10000% this and didn’t want my comment to come off as just calculate it better hun 💅🏻 cos it’s not - it just shows how to achieve a Kardashian or Hadid figure you need to spend *hours* per day exercising and food planning, and have access to top tier advice to boot. It’s not normal/accessible and she’ll make herself miserable thinking that it is.

• Heart
Any glimmer of empathy that I have for her (cause it does get harder to lose weight when you’re older, and your body does change somewhat) absolutely disappears into the void when I remember that smug, self righteous television program that she did about ‘how to lose weight’ which included hideous tips such as ‘fry onions in water for less calories’.
Shes always fully bought into the idea of ‘Thinness’ and she was smug as duck on that show.
Shes not so smug now the shoe is on the other foot is she?

Reactions: 9
She looks like Violet Beauregarde half way through turning into a blueberry in that denim suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Gizzi has crossed the 14/16 line where most trendy designers stop making clothes. It’s ridiculous that 14 is an XL and they decide to not make any bigger clothes so she has squeezed herself into something too small. Looks like it might be rock the jumpsuit and they stop at a 14

Reactions: 7
It very well could be her meds, which is of course distressing if it happens to you.

The way she’s flippantly dismissing any advice she doesn’t like the sound of on that thread is just WILD. Eggs for days? As if any medical professional told her that.

She even mentions it in her post/plea for attention… consistency. 5 months is not that long. Keep at it and KEEP consistent. Also monitor your meds.

I’d prescribe her a long time away from instagram and a reconnection to appreciating herself. There are a lot of worse things a body can experience than weight gain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.