Gizzi Erskine #2 She's terrified of not being special

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her intermittent dieting is so 2000s, always a fad she can’t keep up. I wish she would lean into nigella voluptuousness and just eat normally. You like food! It’s fine!

Reactions: 6
She looks so bloody uncomfortable 😖 that denim seam is doing the Lord's work 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t like to body shame, but good god she looks terrible. She’s a curvy woman, she just needs to own it rather than dressing like someone half her size and age.

Reactions: 8
I don’t like to body shame, but good god she looks terrible. She’s a curvy woman, she just needs to own it rather than dressing like someone half her size and age.
Exactly, it’s only a thing because she clearly has some major issues with her body image and always tries to portray herself as smaller and younger

Reactions: 9
*doesn’t understand why she’s putting on weight*
*posts 6 pictures of very delicious looking but very high fat meals*

unfortunately cooking and eating French style creamy and fatty foods all the time won’t be helping her calorie intake!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
*doesn’t understand why she’s putting on weight*
*posts 6 pictures of very delicious looking but very high fat meals*

unfortunately cooking and eating French style creamy and fatty foods all the time won’t be helping her calorie intake!
I think the key is definitely the calorie intake, we all generally think we eat less than we do. If its her meds, then she must have access to Drs who can advise her (given she's had all the tests on her bloods etc)

Reactions: 5
"I absolutely don’t deserve this weight gain."

This is such a grim thing to say. Who does deserve weight gain? Why is weight gain something to moralise, to be deserved or undeserved? This gives her away so badly, she equates being fat as a failure. It just really smacks as coming from a place of fat phobia. Like she's still in that mindset that it's ok for other people to be fat, but not her because she is better than that.

I really wish she didn't share this on her platform.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
it seems so simple - you're in your 40s and, judging by today, ordering entire menus for lunch 🤷‍♀️ i don't get why she can't just talk to her friends about this, such a weird and unprofessional way to use her platform although i guess i shouldn't be surprised at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've just read Gizzi's post. So in the past month she's gained 6kg but has eaten "healthily."? Either the healthy eating part is a lie or the gaining of 6kg is a lie. I suspect both. Unless she weighed herself after a few huge sodium-filled meals, in which case maybe the weight gain is accurate. I once gained 13 pounds in a week in New York but it fell off after a week back to normality. Despite her saying that she's wrestled with whether to post about it or not, the whole post smacks of attention seeking

Reactions: 7
The post includes a picture of a meal she put on stories this week, and I'm sure she said it was a whole burrata on top of it, to serve one. I remember because she specified it, like she was proud of it.

Reactions: 10
it seems so simple - you're in your 40s and, judging by today, ordering entire menus for lunch 🤷‍♀️
Yikes, you weren't joking! Gizzi has experience of the food industry, surely she knows the caloric content of restaurant menus can be huge, especially fatty cuts of meat (often basted in butter or some other form of fat) and sauces. I find the whole post odd and a weird cope; she's getting a lot of attention and praise in the comments, she vaguely dismissed one about semaglutide but I wouldn't be surprised if that's something she pursues in future.

Reactions: 5
She says she is now following some diet hack person called the glucose goddess. I don’t know ~that~ much about this person but I would imagine she would have something to say about Gizzi’s $5 milkshakes.

🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.