Gizzi Erskine #2 She's terrified of not being special

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. I learnt to drive in London (actually lived in Dalston at the time too) and wish I hadn’t bothered. Absolute nightmare.

Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t drive if I lived in London either, it’s a nightmare, expensive, plus there are so many other public transport options.
Good point. I can drive but didn’t bother with a car when I lived in London.

but I’m not a celeb so I got public transport

Reactions: 1
why hide the insta handle? can't have toooo many people joining her precious ADHD club i suppose, only Gizzi gets to decide who does and doesn't join

1683234653928.png

Such gatekeeping bullshit. I'm currently seeking diagnoses for dyspraxia and dyscalculia and it's so hard, it brings me to tears every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah alright Mia Wallace 🙄
With shots like this, I always like to imagine what she (in this case) looked like, sitting at the table, posing away until she found a look she liked and then probably taking multiple photos while slightly adjusting her pose, and then spending 15 minutes reviewing shots, editing and posting…all while her bored boyfriend sits there, eating a burger.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder what Gizzi the ADHD gatekeeper will make of this…
fits into her narrative of ADHD being over-diagnosed but I imagine she also got her diagnosis at a private clinic?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly I think you can't blame the patients - they are desperate to find out what's 'wrong' with them and the NHS waiting lists are over 2 years long. I hope the show concentrates on blaming the clinics and not the patients (unless the patients are Jack Monroe and Gizzi lol).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wonder what she thinks of her best mate Martha apparently getting together with Charles Saatchi 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She is very interested apparently and, of course, even had the idea and wrote this documentary before this one came out....
Bloody knew she’d go claiming something like this!
Have you ever known someone who shags their own ass as much as she does? I mean come on…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly I think you can't blame the patients - they are desperate to find out what's 'wrong' with them and the NHS waiting lists are over 2 years long. I hope the show concentrates on blaming the clinics and not the patients (unless the patients are Jack Monroe and Gizzi lol).
totally agree and sorry if my flippant post came across like I was blaming the patients. Not what I intended x

Reactions: 5
She is very interested apparently and, of course, even had the idea and wrote this documentary before this one came out....
The bloke whose post she's linked out to there with his gatekeeping 'well well well' post and snide stories with screenshots of people RIGHTLY pointing out the desperation of people waiting for years on NHS lists, the fact that it has been underdiagnosed for so long and that people shouldn't have to jump through bleeping hoops to get a diagnosis. Completely unable to accept a differing opinion or any kind of nuance.

People should not be able to get diagnosis/medication online in 45 mins and also people should not have to wait years for a diagnosis and jump through hoops to get one. Both of these things can be true.

I bet Griselda paid through the bleeping nose for her diagnosis too.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
gizzi has admitted she got a private diagnosis herself so how the duck can she have the audacity to judge anyone else doing so? she honestly
has the emotional intelligence of a particularly awful 13 year old, i can’t believe i used to think she was cool. pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.