Gizzi Erskine #2 She's terrified of not being special

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. Pathetic, attention seeking twit.

Don’t get me wrong, if someone genuinely sent that to her they are a massive twit. But I think it was her. She loves the attention, just look at that Spotify palava
I actually wonder if it is directly related to that Spotify situation. She's probably a little bit nervous at her work situation and might be trying anything to get a few more eyes on her.

I don't know. I am just really dubious as the message includes a variety of stuff I've said on here, but I haven't even been able to see her profile for weeks. Unless someone else took my messages, I am very very suspect. I think she reads here regularly.

Reactions: 3
If she'd followed up with 'Thanks for all your lovely messages' and left it at that, then yes, I'd believe it was real.
But she HAD to add the 'I'm pretty' part, which sealed the deal for me. The message hadn't said she wasn't 'pretty' and I don't think anyone here has said that either. She was just looking for a way to shag her own ass.

Reactions: 5
If she'd followed up with 'Thanks for all your lovely messages' and left it at that, then yes, I'd believe it was real.
But she HAD to add the 'I'm pretty' part, which sealed the deal for me. The message hadn't said she wasn't 'pretty' and I don't think anyone here has said that either. She was just looking for a way to shag her own ass.
She ended it with 'i'm pretty'!? Why!? Who even cares?
She's horribly insecure isn't she. I am convinced now she read here, and made up that message so loads of people would DM her with 'but you're so beautiful! '.

I don't think anything was saying she was rough - even that pretty rude (fake) message

just because you don't look like a 25 year old model at 43 doesn't mean you aren't attractive surely? I think people mainly think that it would be nice for some of these older 'celebs' to embrace and accept getting older rather than filtering themselves to look completely different and four stone thinner, and making the rest of us feel like crap as we obviously don't look like that (because no 40 something woman naturally does and THAT'S OK).

As I said, she needs therapy. I hope she read that bit at least.

Reactions: 4
I remember an American writer I follow saying that following women older than hee did wonders for her self esteem and style - this would help Gizzi a lot.

Reactions: 7
She ended it with 'i'm pretty'!? Why!? Who even cares?
She's horribly insecure isn't she. I am convinced now she read here, and made up that message so loads of people would DM her with 'but you're so beautiful! '.

I don't think anything was saying she was rough - even that pretty rude (fake) message

just because you don't look like a 25 year old model at 43 doesn't mean you aren't attractive surely? I think people mainly think that it would be nice for some of these older 'celebs' to embrace and accept getting older rather than filtering themselves to look completely different and four stone thinner, and making the rest of us feel like crap as we obviously don't look like that (because no 40 something woman naturally does and THAT'S OK).

As I said, she needs therapy. I hope she read that bit at least.
Mentally I think she’s ‘stuck’ at 25 though, hence the constant comparisons with younger women.

Tickled me that she’s liked this - she really thinks she a selfless, wonderful person doesn’t she

C4E07F0E-F18E-4ED6-A3EF-FCF284CAFFBC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel quite sorry for her. I used to be on the foodie scene some years ago when she was quite the thing and everyone wanted to be around her, but she hasn't really gone anywhere since then. Sadly she's had one failed relationship after another, she seems to flit amongst friendships and all her restaurants seem to fail too (she was also unlucky opening a restaurant just as Covid hit). I don't think she's on telly anymore either. I'd be surprised if this didn't get to her and she wasn't looking inward thinking look at my life - whilst trying to pretend everythings OK.

Last week she said she had some really bad news to share (work related I think) but didn't say what.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Surely that latest post should be marked as ad or paid partnership or similar? Just reported her to the ASA AGAIN, third time in about a month! She’s terrible for not declaring ads, gifted stuff etc

Reactions: 2
I feel quite sorry for her. I used to be on the foodie scene some years ago when she was quite the thing and everyone wanted to be around her, but she hasn't really gone anywhere since then. Sadly she's had one failed relationship after another, she seems to flit amongst friendships and all her restaurants seem to fail too (she was also unlucky opening a restaurant just as Covid hit). I don't think she's on telly anymore either. I'd be surprised if this didn't get to her and she wasn't looking inward thinking look at my life - whilst trying to pretend everythings OK.
Oooooo! Got any interesting tea?

Reactions: 1
Apparently she's exactly like Wednesday Adams dancing to the Cramps 🥴
Who is she not like at this rate? She's constantly comparing herself to young brunette slightly punk/goth/indie beauties

Apparently she's exactly like Wednesday Adams dancing to the Cramps 🥴
Who is she not like at this rate? She's constantly comparing herself to young brunette slightly punk/goth/indie beauties
It's so so weird isn't it? It's both hideously narcissistic and painfully insecure.

Reactions: 6
Drawing a raffle takes literally 2 minutes, less time than taking selfies and posting about how sick you are. I suspect someone hasn't prepared to pull said raffle and needs 48hrs to sort herself out. Surprise!

• Haha
"sick as a dog"

*has clearly had a bath/shower and washed her hair, and has the energy to take an artfully posed flattering selfie*

Call me old fashioned, but if you’re well enough to post on the internet you’re well enough to go to school/draw a raffle.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.