Gizzi Erskine #2 She's terrified of not being special

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves a booze sponsored/ centered recipe eh (for someone that was allegedly going teetotal or maybe I remember wrong) 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 4
Butter boards are gross. I do rate her as a chef, but that looks minging

Reactions: 9
So ill she can't lift her head off the pillow? But can answer the door to deliveroo?
So ill she can't draw a raffle? But can post fangirl videos of her boyfriend?
Make it make sense, cause if it looks and sounds like bullshit, it usually is...

Reactions: 9
She is a broken record. Her stories are always either (in no particular order):

- I’m too unwell to function. Send help while I sit here taking pouting selfies.
- my rockstar boyfriend is so hot, we are always having sex
- thirsty selfies/sexy photos of women I wished I looked like
- I’m kind of financially struggling but eat out at the best London restaurants every week
- I want to support the food industry but I accept free meals at restaurants for publicity
- I don’t drink (really, I don’t…except at Christmas)
- my cats are so kewl, nobody has ever owned cats as funny and cute and Instagrammable as mine
- cat hair covered, vacant expression selfies
- I’m in a diet. I’ve fallen off the wagon. I’m dieting again.
- here’s some cookware I’ve been paid to promote. Please could somebody else pay me to promote something? Please?

Have I forgotten anything, fellow Gizzi grumblers?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

- I’m too unwell to function. Send help while I sit here taking pouting selfies.
- I’m kind of financially struggling but eat out at the best London restaurants every week
- I want to support the food industry but I accept free meals at restaurants for publicity
- my cats are so kewl, nobody has ever owned cats as funny and cute and Instagrammable as mine
- here’s some cookware I’ve been paid to promote. Please could somebody else pay me to promote something? Please?

Inevitable break up followed by thirst trap photos of herself looking pouty but mournful

Reactions: 7
gimme a free holiday

here is me in a bikini at a strange angle

people steal all my ideas boo hoo

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Don’t forget she basically invented cooking
And defo isn’t posh

Reactions: 8

Inserting herself into someone else's grief. Usually someone who's died...she will of course have been their best friend ever, even though she's never mentioned them before

I am the ONLY person with ADHD. Everyone else’s diagnosis is fake, because I can’t bear not being super unique

Reactions: 13
I’m just picturing a town hall somewhere, with a long, long drumroll going on, waiting for the draw.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Isn’t it illegal to run a raffle and then just not draw it? Loads of people have followed her and other accounts and she’s meant to abide by the t&c’s and draw the names within a certain timeframe. Wouldn’t surprise me if the prizes mysteriously “fall through”

Shrooms obsession, because she's really cool like that

Long time lurker just coming out the woodwork to say WHAT on earth is she doing with her lips in the spritz video. She looks completely ridiculous

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.