Gizzi Erskine #2 She's terrified of not being special

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope it’s a joke because not even her heavily filtered, contorted selfies favourably compare to the other girl. I feel a bit uncomfortable comparing their looks but then I remember, she did it herself…
That's the thing. No one would be mentioning her totally normal looks (and I'm not saying this in a bad way - it's probably much like the rest of us) if she wasn't constantly either chatting about them herself, or directly comparing herself (or copying) these very young, very beautiful women that I think it's clear to see are a slightly different breed. We can't all be stunning model types after all.

It is just weird - don't people get over being obsessed with looks as they get older, as they surely realise that there isn't much point? It is only downhill for everyone looks wise after all!

I feel a bit sorry for her to be honest. The insecurity and obvious discomfort with her real self is so apparent. It's sort of teenage.

Reactions: 6
Absolute narcissist…now she’s claiming to have invented pumpkin gnocchi with sage butter and Gorgonzola. It’s a very well known combination Gizzi!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She described herself as the OG for her advent calendar recipes - cure massive eye roll. She’s not that special - has to stop making stuff up and pretending to have invented sliced bread

Reactions: 3
Just noticed that all of their Sex, Lies etc podcast episodes are showing again on Spotify along with the new series with different hosts.

Reactions: 1
So she bust out of her vampires wife dress and had to be sewn into it on set.

I shouldn’t laugh but… filters don’t help in real life

• Haha
Does anyone know what her story about Elizabeth Ilsley is about?
It looks like a death doesn’t it? What an awful way to talk about it though, whether it’s death or any other type of bad news. “I’ve known about it for hours” why does anyone have to say how long they’ve known about it for? It seems like some kind of weird brag because her ego can’t stand the thought of people not thinking she was one of the first to know.

Reactions: 18
It looks like a death doesn’t it? What an awful way to talk about it though, whether it’s death or any other type of bad news. “I’ve known about it for hours” why does anyone have to say how long they’ve known about it for? It seems like some kind of weird brag because her ego can’t stand the thought of people not thinking she was one of the first to know.
Yeah I found it very weird phrasing…It’s like she’s trying to one up the fact she knew about it first but I can’t find out what has even happened.

yes that’s right about Elizabeth. We have mutual friends. Awful. Can’t believe she put that on so insensitively. No need.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Ugh. Firstly “it me” is so annoying. Secondly, it’s not you Gizzi. You have vaguely the same haircut and some ever changing cats. Why is she so obsessed with doing this kind of thing
She’s like a teenager… odd. I used to really like her when she was first on tv, maybe social media shouldn’t exist so we don’t get to see how these people REALLY are

Reactions: 12
Ugh. Firstly “it me” is so annoying. Secondly, it’s not you Gizzi. You have vaguely the same haircut and some ever changing cats. Why is she so obsessed with doing this kind of thing
Does she not have a cringe bone?

I mean, i think everyone bar 'it me!' Gizzi can she that this is not an image of a average sized, menopausal, middle aged woman.

But whatever helps her keep her rabid insecurity away I guess.

Teenagers wear clothes like that Gizzi because they suit them, as teenagers are generally stick insects without rapidly expanding menopausal guts (not shaming, I have one too!).

Every post I see of Gizzi just screams I NEED THERAPY. And, from an actual doctor and not some East London life coach or something.

I honestly feel a bit sorry for her, it must be exhausting to still be at this stage of teenage 'look at me, aren't i young and beautiful!' insecurity despite rapidly approaching 50. When does it end for her? When will she ever accept aging without trying to constantly unsuccessfully fight it?

She doesn't need to look this cringe, but here we are.

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO AGE GIZZI, IT IS FINE.

Screenshot_20221116-154518_Instagram~2.jpg

Goes from ranting about cost of living crisis for those in the restaurant industry, and how it's affected her rent and ability to make a living.....
......to paying 60 quid for a croissant and a coffee. Read the room, Giz 🙄

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.