Gizzi Erskine #2 She's terrified of not being special

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she gone to Cedric Grolet? I saw another Instagram review of a £25 cookie - and £9 fresh mint tea that was mint leaves in hot water.

Her hair does not suit her, enjoy middle age without trying so hard Gizzi…

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yeah, bit much to say it to her face ( and too insulting to trigger any introspection)

Reactions: 7
Sounds like she's read tattle, it is like a collection of stuff from here but maybe someone just sent it
Yeah, the reference to being menopausal came straight from here.
If she does read here she certainly isn't taking any of the criticism on board 😂

Reactions: 5
Sounds like she's read tattle, it is like a collection of stuff from here but maybe someone just sent it
I think it’s tit if someone has messaged her that, but it’s exactly what’s been said here which is why I don’t buy it.

Also she can defo wear whatever she wants, it’s chasing peoples husbands, tit approach to animal welfare, tit approach to work etc I’m here to criticise her for

Reactions: 10
Don’t take it off tattle. If one chooses to read a thread on a gossip site you won’t find anything nice but to send it directly is v harsh.

reckon she did it herself to get pity points?

Reactions: 9
It sounds suspiciously like something posted here recently.
If someone from here messaged her, that’s not on. But if Gizzi read here, got the idea then messaged herself, that’s equally cringe.

Reactions: 13
If someone from here messaged her, that’s not on. But if Gizzi read here, got the idea then messaged herself, that’s equally cringe.
Yeah it sounds like something i popped up, but as i mentioned a while back i got blocked when i (actually quite politely tbh) mentioned that spotify would definitely have owned the rights to her podcast. I only see stuff via here. That's why i am wondering if she's taken it from here, guess anyone could do that too though

Reactions: 4
It sounds a lot like what I wrote earlier tbf (It isn't me who messaged her!) which is why I agree with both your hypothesis. She's left the name of the person who DMd' her in the original post, maybe someone cleverer than me can have a nose at the account?

Reactions: 3
Account is private, no pic, no followers, only following 4 accounts. It could have been made just to send the message, or it could be someone’s extra account if they are blocked or like to spy on their ex’s stories or something.

I really hope it was her sending it to herself after reading here and wanting a right to reply, because someone else sending that message to her is way too harsh IMO. it’s exactly why this site is a good idea - famous people can get on your nerves and it’s fun to express it, but sending messages like that directly to the person is just nasty.

Also, just 43 is not almost 50 🤣

Reactions: 18
There's no way she sent that message to herself. 100% guarantee it's someone from here, if not a member at least a lurker.

Reactions: 9
Ah she was at Cedric Grolet. Just seen she was being spoilt at the Goring. Not sure why hotels give away breaks to random influencers but maybe she knows someone? She’s only a year older than me so she’s feel I can say she should embrace her real age and chill out

There's no way she sent that message to herself. 100% guarantee it's someone from here, if not a member at least a lurker.
You'd be surprised. I worked at a record label and one of the 'up and coming' artists and her sister actually colluded to send abusive messages to her, which she then bought up in meetings as evidence of abuse, when she thought she was going to get dropped as her career had been going down the drain. They wanted some sympathy and thought they would catch a break. (alternatively also experienced someone famous whose actual mate ended up being their internet troll).

Needless to say the label called the police who investigated and they obviously got dropped. Since then i am always cynical. Especially when i see how closely the message resembles a variety of messages on here.
And gizzi's career has been on the skids too.

But who knows. It just all seemed very convenient. But maybe there is a weirdo using this thread for inspo.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.