Girls Aloud #3 Nobody sees The Show unless the queue says so

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I DEFINITELY don't have the midrif for this any more! And when I did, I didn't have the confidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
No, Cheryl was just jealous of her lack of cellulite. 😂 Sarah was pals with Katie Price.
was she really though or was that just part of the OK deal? I don’t recall KP mentioning anything after Sarah’s death which seems very unlike her if they were genuine friends.

was she really though or was that just part of the OK deal? I don’t recall KP mentioning anything after Sarah’s death which seems very unlike her if they were genuine friends.
I think she did a tribute post, she also spoke out when Sarah was brought up during the Wagatha Christie Vardy/Rooney case

I COMPLETELY forgot about this song! I definitely loved it when it came out but I was 16… 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Picture Disc Vinyl & a Blue Vinyl that seem to be the normal tracklist, then a triple CD with remixes/extra songs

Reactions: 2
I know a lot of us love their artwork, and this is a fascinating deep dive from the design company Form, who were behind so many GA covers and images.
These people put so much attention to detail and care into the designs, but you can also tell they had a lot of fun with it.

And not GA related, but I was interested to learn that the same design company came up with East 17‘s logo, the dog design, and all of their artwork for their first few years.

• Heart
Reactions: 5