Girls Aloud #3 Nobody sees The Show unless the queue says so

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This interview is great!

Aw it really is! It’s great to hear them talk so much about the music. And the part about Jesse Metcalfe’s Nadine tattoo 👀
---
They’ve done a Table Manners podcast episode, in case anyone hasn’t seen.

I actually love Nadine 😍

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Capital FM interview

---
A friend got tickets, work got in the way of me being able to look into alternative options to get them.

Did anyone see them being interviewed by Alison on This Morning? I saw bits on Instagram.

It’s so impressive that they’ve basically doubled their tour size. Both logistically and that the demand is very much still there from fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I got some too 🥰 paid more than I wanted to but I think it'll be a great show!

Reactions: 7
IMG_9567.jpeg

Spotify Wrapped coming at a brilliant time! I am so excited to see them 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve just been reading previous thread about Cheryl breaking America to be honest I never thought she would crossover maybe with Simon Cowells backing but she would have to be introduced as a presenter, to the American public. and not a singer and Simon would have her doing the events circuits to get her out and about and be seen so it would have been like starting from scratch for Cheryl. Also Cheryl has had problems with privacy and how much media coverage she allows and at times she has been abit of a recluse. She would’ve had to give the American media a decent amount of access. Which would’ve been very conflicting. I also don’t think she would’ve had a chance breaking America with her singing you’ve actually got to be
Ultra talented to break that market look at their solo artist specially their female ones, Mariah Carey, Beyoncé Taylor Swift, Jennifer Lopez, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Mary J. Blige, Whitney Houston. Cheryl is just not in that league.

Reactions: 5
To be honest Cheryl wouldn’t have got where she was at all if she hadn’t been pretty :)

Reactions: 10
To be honest Cheryl wouldn’t have got where she was at all if she hadn’t been pretty :)
Don’t get me wrong I do love her personality and some of her music was catchy but she’s just not a Hollywood Megga star
She’s works better with a British audience she definitely wasn’t made for an American audience

Reactions: 4
I don't know if it was here that I read it but I'm sure when she tried America, they couldn't understand what she was saying 😅

Reactions: 2
I don't know if it was here that I read it but I'm sure when she tried America, they couldn't understand what she was saying 😅
But they never gave her subtitles like they did Nadine when she did Drag Race (?) over there. It took Cheryl a long time to change her whole image over here to become the IT girl. We liked her cause she was classy but still a little gritty and I don’t know if they’d have got that in America.

I feel like it was simon’s gracious way of sacking her from American X factor to say that the audience couldn’t understand her rather than they just didn’t warm to her

I’ve just read that celebrity Big Brother is coming back late next year and Cheryl is rumoured to be taken part. I don’t think this is true. She is also doing a backham style Netflix documentary

I’ve just read that celebrity Big Brother is coming back late next year and Cheryl is rumoured to be taken part. I don’t think this is true. She is also doing a backham style Netflix documentary
I think it’s back in March and with the tour starting in May I think it would clash with rehearsals. Saying that I don’t think she’d ever be that desperate to do CBB

I think it’s back in March and with the tour starting in May I think it would clash with rehearsals. Saying that I don’t think she’d ever be that desperate to do CBB
That’s what I thought to honest I don’t think it’s true but I believe the Netflix documentary

How stunning was Nadines voice she didn’t really need to be in a band. She was a strong enough vocally on her own the same with Nicola they never reach their full potential or really had chance to shine, because it become all about Cheryl.
Nadine literally sounded like Mariah Carey here
Cheryl is better at dancing than singing, and Kimberly can’t sing at all

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Nadine and Nicola were the best singers but as solo artists just aren’t charismatic enough! It’s why girls aloud worked though- they were better as a group

• Heart
Reactions: 13