Girls Aloud #3 Nobody sees The Show unless the queue says so

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheryl - why? You were so naturally beautiful.
I do try to support other women but WHY :( I guess she might have aged/wrinkled badly, she’s small and slim. You would be able to see every crow’s foot. Still better than a frozen face..

Reactions: 4
I do try to support other women but WHY :( I guess she might have aged/wrinkled badly, she’s small and slim. You would be able to see every crow’s foot. Still better than a frozen face..
She's a smoker too. Or she was. Such a shame anway.

Reactions: 3
Nadine is a smoker too but she hasn't put god knows what into her face. Cheryl was so beautiful before.

Reactions: 2
I like Kimba but why does she use her children for content… she’s posted an IG story of her naked child in the bath. That should have been kept between her and her husband. I actually felt uncomfortable seeing that 😣

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
It's 3 unreleased songs from the WWTNS? era, they're on the vinyl coming next week.

• Heart
Nicola is so stunning! She got so much hate for being pale and red haired so nice to see her confidence :giggle:

I’m so sad they didn’t attend the Brits as a group (I’m sure a couple of them would’ve individually). But yeah, it would’ve been epic to see the four of them on the red carpet.

I like Kimba but why does she use her children for content… she’s posted an IG story of her naked child in the bath. That should have been kept between her and her husband. I actually felt uncomfortable seeing that 😣
She does so many ads on socials, often involving the kids. Comes across as greedy and desperate and exploitative - I don't like her