Girls Aloud #3 Nobody sees The Show unless the queue says so

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby when you go *chefs kiss*

Finally I can listen to my favourite ever remix of the show without having to listen to the first part of mixed-up 🤣🤣🤣

Fun fact a few years ago I was searching like mad to see if this DJ "Tony Lamezma" ever did Ibiza where I could see him perform live, I was perplexed as to why I could find no trace. Turns out he is the name Xenomania used when remixing in house 😅 and it's based off a TV hypnotist from a sketch show from days gone by lol.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
These 3 songs do show what a massive hole we have in pop music without them.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Love their version of Wicked Game. Nicola's voice really suits the song.

Reactions: 2

Nadine doing an slight Essex accent (16 secs) feels like a fever dream 😂 her accent is just SUCH a big part of her to the point it’s iconic in itself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else listen to Scott Mills and get the vibe they still have in group ‘disagreements’ and really have to work hard to keep them at bay 😂

• Wow
Did anyone else listen to Scott Mills and get the vibe they still have in group ‘disagreements’ and really have to work hard to keep them at bay 😂
Yes! But it must be so different as there can’t be any majority rules if 2 want the same then what are they supposed to do? Rock paper scissors it? 😂

It was nice to hear Nicola voicing her opinion over the covers thing. I realllllly hope Cheryl doesn’t get her way on that one! I hope she loses the stick up her ass before the tour too, it seems like the other 3 are embracing their cringy cheesy past and she just wants to forget it!

Nadine was absolutely right, there is no need to do covers when they have so many songs of their own! I will be raging if they waste a song on a bloody cover.

What was said? Was it about covers they’ve already done or new ones?

Reactions: 1
What was said? Was it about covers they’ve already done or new ones?
They were asked if there would be any covers on tour, new ones not the ones released, and Cheryl was all for it but Nadine and Nicola were dead against it saying they could do album tracks instead.

Reactions: 5
You’d think the setlist was pretty much set in stone by now considering the tour starts in just over a month 😂