Girls Aloud #3 Nobody sees The Show unless the queue says so

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how they’ve retained their regional accents super strongly for years despite never really being back :) I mean I’m sure many of us have accents although we’ve lived away, but I bet Cheryl hasn’t spent a decent chunk of time in Newcastle for over twenty years, ditto Nadine and Derry!
Isn't it crazy?! Nadine sounds like she has literally never left Derry!

Reactions: 3
Cheryl didn't need any work done she was beautiful as she was. If it wasn't a tour for Sarah, Cheryl could have sung some of her hits on the tour.

Cheryl didn't need any work done she was beautiful as she was. If it wasn't a tour for Sarah, Cheryl could have sung some of her hits on the tour.
I dunno, I find it gets tacky when people do that, when Rachel did it at S Club (2014) it was like she was better than the others (which she was don’t get me wrong) Girls Aloud have such a large catalog it would be hard to cut some songs out so one person can do their own.

Reactions: 6
Popped up in feed but originally from a while ago.
Kids of tv have no idea how much crap tv content was indulged by bands and singers for promotion before social media existed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Seeing all the videos from last night were lovely, they really do look happier together and friends now . Poor Nadine looked so overcome with emotion I teared up watching her

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Nicole was like, NOPE. Sarah was so beautiful wasn't she!
I cracked up at all their awkward faces… bar Sarah’s.
Modelling like a pro 👍🏻 Beautiful girly.
Despite not managing to get to the tour, I’m kinda sad it’s over. I know they’re at Brighton Pride next month, but I hope we may get the odd performance in the future.
Glasto next year? 🙏🏻

Reactions: 2
I was on a you tube rabbit hole of them singing the promise on xfactor, and sarah singing it on big brother. I really wish she had some solo songs, I could imagine her collaborating with some great DJ's or rock musicians, she had such a distinctive rock tone!

Reactions: 1
Some lovely Nadine & Cheryl moments this tour

• Heart
Seeing all the videos from last night were lovely, they really do look happier together and friends now . Poor Nadine looked so overcome with emotion I teared up watching her
I was in the VIP pit just 3 rows away from the front, Nadine was right in front of me crying during I’ll Stand By You and we were all so emotional 😭

I cracked up at all their awkward faces… bar Sarah’s.
Modelling like a pro 👍🏻 Beautiful girly.
Despite not managing to get to the tour, I’m kinda sad it’s over. I know they’re at Brighton Pride next month, but I hope we may get the odd performance in the future.
Glasto next year? 🙏🏻
I feel like they might do another tour in a few years time, it’s a good earner for them and it’s shown they still have a loyal core fanbase that will buy tickets.

I’d love to know the financials behind it, easiest comparison is with Little Mix’s last tour, that made £21M from 25 shows. GA have done 30 shows across the same venues. Depends who else gets to take from the cash pot / agreements though.

• Heart
I was thinking today, I've been seeing loads of tiktoks saying "oh how sad this is the end of girls aloud" and the more I think, I really don't think it is, the last confirmed show is Brighton Pride.... If this was definitely the last time they ever planned to work together ever again, I honestly think they wouldn't have done Brighton pride or the intimate gig and just ended on the last tour date in Liverpool 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

I was thinking today, I've been seeing loads of tiktoks saying "oh how sad this is the end of girls aloud" and the more I think, I really don't think it is, the last confirmed show is Brighton Pride.... If this was definitely the last time they ever planned to work together ever again, I honestly think they wouldn't have done Brighton pride or the intimate gig and just ended on the last tour date in Liverpool 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I reckon if the money is right they'll do more shows. Seeing how well Sugababes went down at Glastonbury I could see them there on the next festival on West Holts or Other Stage headlining.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I reckon if the money is right they'll do more shows. Seeing how well Sugababes went down at Glastonbury I could see them there on the next festival on West Holts or Other Stage headlining.
They’d be absolutely stupid to stop now after one of their biggest tours. We all know they love money, they don’t need to release music just pop up at festivals every year

Reactions: 2
I get the impressed kimberley would be the one not really interested... and nicola
Are you kidding?! Nicolas always been one of the bands biggest champion! She said in interviews in 2012/2013 she didn't want them to end. She really got the quirkiness and the tongue in cheek aspect to them like no other member and wrote for 10. She just has a bit of a sullen demeanour in case you didn't know? 😭

Nadine back in the tangled up/OOC era (2007-2009) I think sadly believed her own hype that she was going to be a megastar solo, then she did insatiable which didn't do great and realised which side her bread was buttered hence again the reason why she didn't want to split up after Ten.

Cheryl due to being propped up by the X Factor, will I am, and the Britain's sweetheart role she had in the press amongst other things believed for years that she was going to be a megastar on the same level as Beyonce and Rihanna both here and in America, releasing R&B songs which she deemed to be "cooler" than the crazy concoctions Xenomania would put together which she clearly found cringe at the time 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ since her last couple of songs flopped, she's not famous in America , GA became meme gold and Sarah's death I think she finally "gets" why girls aloud were so successful and can appreciate it.

Kimberley aka Gretchen Weiner's will do whatever Regina Cheryl George tells her 🤷🏻‍♀️ but she's not exactly going to be performing at that level (which must be part of the exhilaration for someone who loves singing and dancing) on her own, she's going to be presenting BBC this morning live

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kimberley aka Gretchen Weiner's will do whatever Regina Cheryl George tells her 🤷🏻‍♀️ but she's not exactly going to be performing at that level (which must be part of the exhilaration for someone who loves singing and dancing) on her own, she's going to be presenting BBC this morning live
....and doing a line of rain jackets for Regatta.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4