Girls Aloud #3 Nobody sees The Show unless the queue says so

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it the mega mix that they think is the set list? That’s all I can find
Yes that's it, people think it might be megamix versions of the songs on the setlist. Going by the album tracks included, it could well be.

Reactions: 1
Didn't they say they wouldn't be doing I think we're alone now. Yeah they did ...
---
Revealing whether or not every Girls Aloud single's made the setlist, Nadine confirmed: "We've subtracted some. I Think We're Alone Now [isn't on it]."

Nicola added: "There's one or two not in there, but none of the high tempo ones."

"Nothing that anyone's going to miss, we're very confident about that decision," joked Kimberley.

Reactions: 3
this lastpicture feels like this is where they’ll have a Sara tribute ? Purely based on body language

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think there'll be little Sarah moments throughout the show with a main tribute on the screens at one point.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Surely to god when they do the promise, no one can sing the walking primrose part 🥺🥺🥺

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
How did you find out! Is it a twitter leak?
Yes someone on Twitter posted the top of the apparent set list, it did look legit but who knows! We'll find out soon! 👀
---
Surely to god when they do the promise, no one can sing the walking primrose part 🥺🥺🥺
Her big parts will still be hers, they've already confirmed that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
IMG_0295.jpeg

Not an ideal start for opening night bless ‘em 😂 is it so fans can make it there in time?