Girls Aloud #3 Nobody sees The Show unless the queue says so

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nadine and Nicola were the best singers but as solo artists just aren’t charismatic enough! It’s why girls aloud worked though- they were better as a group
I think Nadine would have been a fantastic solo artist and would have made it if she was launched as a solo artist in the first place

Reactions: 3
How stunning was Nadines voice she didn’t really need to be in a band. She was a strong enough vocally on her own the same with Nicola they never reach their full potential or really had chance to shine, because it become all about Cheryl.
Nadine literally sounded like Mariah Carey here
Cheryl is better at dancing than singing, and Kimberly can’t sing at all
Kimberleys lower register is stunning but she never got to showcase it, every song they did she was given parts way too high for her and I’ll stand by that. I don’t think either Nadine or Nicola would never have made it as a big solo artist in the early days, you need the whole package, yep they could sing but they needed more than that. They really just worked as a 5, I always felt Cheryl was more confident in the group than solo.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Kimberleys lower register is stunning but she never got to showcase it, every song they did she was given parts way too high for her and I’ll stand by that. I don’t think either Nadine or Nicola would never have made it as a big solo artist in the early days, you need the whole package, yep they could sing but they needed more than that. They really just worked as a 5, I always felt Cheryl was more confident in the group than solo.
Her voice really suited Memory of You which was almost all her (albeit it was a bit auto-tuned)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And I'll stand by you... 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I always thought Cheryl loved being solo and was confirdent she could do more street dancing be more of an RNB vibe which she suited

Reactions: 1
I think Nadine would have been a fantastic solo artist and would have made it if she was launched as a solo artist in the first place
Yeah she has some bangers. The whole Tesco thing was weird though. Plus she unfairly got blamed for the GA split. I also think she's hilarious.

I thought Nicola's solo album was fab. I could see some trendy indie band doing some of her songs. She's a great songwriter imo.

I always thought Cheryl loved being solo and was confirdent she could do more street dancing be more of an RNB vibe which she suited
On that, did BBC Sounds just remove all evidence of her podcast series when she stopped recording the rest? Or would it have been timelimited due to music licensing? Can’t see it anywhere.

Absolute gutter "journalism" from the Daily Fail posting about Sarah's net worth. I'm not even gonna share it but it's on Twitter. Disgraceful.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Absolute gutter "journalism" from the Daily Fail posting about Sarah's net worth. I'm not even gonna share it but it's on Twitter. Disgraceful.
It's typical of them nowadays. They are vying with The Scum to see who can go the lowest with their 'reporting'.

Found another good YouTube channel full of GA goodies.

I didn't appreciate how much work goes into making a music video. They were working until the early hours of the morning.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Back in the Day I won a Girls Aloud Long Hot Summer goodie bag. If I find it i'll add pics it had a bag,fan,camera.
Sure it was from CDUK

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Back in the Day I won a Girls Aloud Long Hot Summer goodie bag. If I find it i'll add pics it had a bag,fan,camera.
Sure it was from CDUK
CDUK...those were the days when you didn't mind getting up early at the weekend. You had the choice of Live & Kicking or SMTV then CDUK.

• Heart
Anyone know Livin with Lucy. It's on Irish TV. Lucy Kennedy lives with famous people for a few days. She moved in with Sarah a few years ago. She was a complex lady, seemed troubled. But a likeable soul. It's worth a watch, not sure if you can access it in UK. It's on the virgin TV player.

• Heart
Anyone know Livin with Lucy. It's on Irish TV. Lucy Kennedy lives with famous people for a few days. She moved in with Sarah a few years ago. She was a complex lady, seemed troubled. But a likeable soul. It's worth a watch, not sure if you can access it in UK. It's on the virgin TV player.
This is on YouTube! Sarah seemed very lost after GA broke up 😢
There's also an itv show called something like Celeb homes on YouTube. Sarah went round all her old houses where she grew up and moved to once she became famous, it's definitely worth a watch too!

Found it!

• Heart
This is on YouTube! Sarah seemed very lost after GA broke up 😢
There's also an itv show called something like Celeb homes on YouTube. Sarah went round all her old houses where she grew up and moved to once she became famous, it's definitely worth a watch too!

Found it!

She was such a vulnerable person. She came across as such in big brother, it’s sad to watch the living with Lucy. As much as people would like to believe I don’t think she was as close to Nadine as it’s made out. Yes, they were probably closest in the group, I don’t doubt that but they definitely weren’t as close as the other three. It’s a shame because I think they all, Cheryl in particular knew she was vunerable you can see it during the TEN Era but never took her under her wing when it all needed.

• Heart
She was such a vulnerable person. She came across as such in big brother, it’s sad to watch the living with Lucy. As much as people would like to believe I don’t think she was as close to Nadine as it’s made out. Yes, they were probably closest in the group, I don’t doubt that but they definitely weren’t as close as the other three. It’s a shame because I think they all, Cheryl in particular knew she was vunerable you can see it during the TEN Era but never took her under her wing when it all needed.
I remember watching this years ago, around the time she did CBB. She was so vulnerable, she had some crappy people around her but she did come across really guarded and I think that was her downfall personality wise. I think GA tried with her, especially on the final tour but I think she was far gone by then.
Such a shame about her but she was a troubled soul

• Heart
The casual sexism and snobbery in this documentary is making me cringe. It's good for nostalgia, though.

Reactions: 1
Haha I don’t remember this 😂 did they have some kind of issue with Katie Price ?