Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I’ve just watched a video on TikTok of Cheryl descending to the stage on a motorbike and she looks so awkward, she’s giving absolutely nothing. Not interacting with the crowd or showing any kind of charisma or stagecraft at all!

I thought compared to Nadine she seemed a bit boring - Nadine is the one I’d go for cocktails with, I’d have absolutely no idea what she’d be saying but we’d have a great night anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 17

hol20x

VIP Member
I honestly don't care if they (Cheryl and Kimberley if we're being honest) don't sound great. I'd rather have them sing live and not sound the best than pay all that money to see them mime like a certain other band did on their recent reunion tour.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

clmay

Chatty Member
Nadine and Nicola were the best singers but as solo artists just aren’t charismatic enough! It’s why girls aloud worked though- they were better as a group

• Heart
Reactions: 13

NowIsGood

Chatty Member
They missed opportunities to have montages of them all together on past tours or even some iconic clips from Off The Record.
I would howl if they played the clip of Cheryl saying "Can you imagine 30-odd-year-old 'I’m just a love machine' nah, no thanks!"" as an intro to that song 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I’ve just watched a video on TikTok of Cheryl descending to the stage on a motorbike and she looks so awkward, she’s giving absolutely nothing. Not interacting with the crowd or showing any kind of charisma or stagecraft at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

DoeiBedankt

So excited, when I went to the TEN tour I thought that would have been the last show for sure! I literally flew from Australia and landed this morning for there show tomorrow. My family think I'm a mad woman :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Wow

redstraw16

VIP Member
Waiting for high res shots of all the outfits so I can judge who got the short straw and who was the stylists favourite… 😂

• Haha

redstraw16

VIP Member

Nadine doing an slight Essex accent (16 secs) feels like a fever dream 😂 her accent is just SUCH a big part of her to the point it’s iconic in itself.

• Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
Seeing them just makes me so sad as I just think of how Sarah would have loved this. She was the one who always loved being in the band the most imo

• Heart

kevin1223

I never really took notice of Whole lotta history first time around , never really appealed to me , but listening to it now and seeing the clips from the show it's a real stand out and sounds absolutely beautiful and so fresh!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

soph30

VIP Member
To be honest Cheryl wouldn’t have got where she was at all if she hadn’t been pretty :)

Reactions: 10

hol20x

VIP Member
They were absolutely amazing tonight! Cheryl made a joke about Nadine's passport. 🤣

Going again tomorrow night! 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 9