Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hol20x

VIP Member
I honestly had the best time at their shows the last two nights. They are fantastic live and although you can tell Sarah is missing, they do an amazing job of honouring her and including her in the show. 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 9

redstraw16

VIP Member
It’s so impressive that they’ve basically doubled their tour size. Both logistically and that the demand is very much still there from fans.

• Heart

SuntanC

I was there last night and we all absolutely loved it! I've seen then several times and was expecting this to be emotional, but it was much more so than expected. Respect for the Sarah tributes. Also a fantastic couple of days in Dublin. Hope anyone else going has as good a time as us x

• Heart

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
I’m seeing them on 23rd June at the O2 and am trying (failing) not to find out too much about the show or the set list 😂😭

Whole Lotta History is a hidden gem in their discography. Should have been a bigger hit. A great song which they all shine on and I prefer it to the ballads the covered. It should be their 2 Become 1 or Never Ever.

• Heart

S4buk

VIP Member
Pretty sure we’ll get an album announcement soon. My friend (in the biz) was at conference yesterday and Miranda Cooper was speaking (bearing in mind my friend isn’t into pop at all). Miranda said that Sarah had the most input into the music but was very hush hush about future plans and just said ‘something exciting is coming’. It could literally be nothing but from what my friend said she implied new album.

don’t hold me to this though!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Pinkii

VIP Member
I love seeing Nicola’s glow up.

To go from being labelled as ‘the ugly one’ to be beautiful woman and imo probably the best looking now. Any work she has done has been natural

redstraw16

VIP Member
I know Cheryl’s the smallest but the long hair drowns her and makes her look even smaller than the others.

SuntanC

Thank you all so much for sharing the clips and news, keep them coming!

I watched all the songs from the first night on YouTube and I cried about 6 times, all the Sarah stuff has me in a mess 😭 I really wasn’t expecting to be so touched by it, god knows how Sarah’s family and the girls must be feeling.

Aaand now I’m crying again at that I’ll Stand By You TikTok clip 😭
It was beautiful 😍 but also so, so sad on Friday. As I said before on the thread, we knew it was going to be emotional but I was caught off guard. As you say, this is US feeling like this- how must the girls and Sarah's family be doing? I'm glad they've got back to do this and (my ever optimistic belief) that Sarah is cackling at it all with a drink in her hand.

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
People commenting on their vocals, we know they are not the strongest singers but we are not going for that we are going for the nostalgia and to celebrate Sarah,♥

• Heart

hol20x

VIP Member
Absolute gutter "journalism" from the Daily Fail posting about Sarah's net worth. I'm not even gonna share it but it's on Twitter. Disgraceful.

• Sad
  • Angry

hol20x

VIP Member
Nadine was absolutely right, there is no need to do covers when they have so many songs of their own! I will be raging if they waste a song on a bloody cover.