Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cinnabun

Chatty Member
I think Nadine would have been a fantastic solo artist and would have made it if she was launched as a solo artist in the first place
Yeah she has some bangers. The whole Tesco thing was weird though. Plus she unfairly got blamed for the GA split. I also think she's hilarious.

I thought Nicola's solo album was fab. I could see some trendy indie band doing some of her songs. She's a great songwriter imo.

Reactions: 3

Windermere

VIP Member
My thoughts from the clips

Vocals not great, but at least they aren't miming the whole thing (s club)

Not keen on the outfits

Stage seems pretty bare

The lack of choreography ????
---
Omg ! Cheryl's extentions, awful!

Last edited:

Cinnabun

Chatty Member
I do try to support other women but WHY :( I guess she might have aged/wrinkled badly, she’s small and slim. You would be able to see every crow’s foot. Still better than a frozen face..
She's a smoker too. Or she was. Such a shame anway.

hol20x

VIP Member
Did anyone buy the VIP package? Gift wrapped kitty cat? I seem to have these ticket but unsure what it means? I have received no kitty cat in the mail gift wrapped or otherwise……
You're standing at the front in between the catwalks! 🎁🐱

Sadly this is the norm for merch now. I saw Take That the other week and the prices were similar.
If it was at least a bit more exciting I wouldn't mind as much but £70 for a plain jumper?!

KJ-2022

VIP Member
Cheryl was sick - I’ve seen videos of her talking to the crowd and it sounds like she had a sore throat/cold. Hopefully she’s better tonight. She’s no Whitney but she’s not as bad as some people make out.

hol20x

VIP Member
Nadine is a smoker too but she hasn't put god knows what into her face. Cheryl was so beautiful before.

slugella

VIP Member
Nicola is so stunning! She got so much hate for being pale and red haired so nice to see her confidence :giggle:

KJ-2022

VIP Member
Cheryl is not having much luck with her Sexy! No No No dress. First it doesn’t inflate the other night now it’s uncontrollable 🤣🤣

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
She was such a vulnerable person. She came across as such in big brother, it’s sad to watch the living with Lucy. As much as people would like to believe I don’t think she was as close to Nadine as it’s made out. Yes, they were probably closest in the group, I don’t doubt that but they definitely weren’t as close as the other three. It’s a shame because I think they all, Cheryl in particular knew she was vunerable you can see it during the TEN Era but never took her under her wing when it all needed.
I remember watching this years ago, around the time she did CBB. She was so vulnerable, she had some shitty people around her but she did come across really guarded and I think that was her downfall personality wise. I think GA tried with her, especially on the final tour but I think she was far gone by then.
Such a shame about her but she was a troubled soul

• Heart

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Did anyone buy the VIP package? Gift wrapped kitty cat? I seem to have these ticket but unsure what it means? I have received no kitty cat in the mail gift wrapped or otherwise……
Lucky you!!

'Gift Wrapped Kitty Kat VIP Zone -
The first package listed is the Gift Wrapped Kitty Kat package.
This is the one that looks as though it will get you the best view of the girls as you will get to be at the front of the stage - right in the pit. You'll also get some exclusive Girls Aloud merch.

Included in the package is:

• Standing inside the thrust/pit
  • Gift wrapped Kitty Kat VIP Lanyard
  • Gift Wrapped Kitty Kat Tote Bag'

• Heart

Cinnabun

Chatty Member
Found another good YouTube channel full of GA goodies.

I didn't appreciate how much work goes into making a music video. They were working until the early hours of the morning.

Last edited:
  • Heart

hol20x

VIP Member
It's 3 unreleased songs from the WWTNS? era, they're on the vinyl coming next week.

• Heart