Girls Aloud #3 Nobody sees The Show unless the queue says so

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are some tickets still showing for Manchester but I can't justify £70+ for the top tier, the prices really are shocking! Going to try my luck at the general sale on Friday instead 😬

Reactions: 2
I will say this was possibly the smoothest presale I’ve ever done. - skipped the ticketek sale & went straight for the O2 one, secured & purchased within 2 minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m always surprised GA didn’t get more credit for Je Ne Parle Pas Français at the time. I mean unless it’s some advanced trickery (for 2007?!), it’s quite some effort to record a whole track in French. I’m sure linguistically, the French is picked to vaguely convert the lyrics but then fit the music.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m always surprised GA didn’t get more credit for Je Ne Parle Pas Français at the time. I mean unless it’s some advanced trickery (for 2007?!), it’s quite some effort to record a whole track in French. I’m sure linguistically, the French is picked to vaguely convert the lyrics but then fit the music.

If you translate it it’s something about watching tv with subtitles on 😂 a completely different song!

Ticketmaster was a shambles for me this morning, I couldn't even get into the part where you enter the code! Luckily my friend got us tickets. But all this about reinforcing the websites, TM can't cope if there's more than 2 people on it ffs.

I am hoping to get tickets for Cardiff tomorrow - does anyone know how to get hold of a venue presale link?
I am already subscribed to the website but I haven’t been sent anything

Ticketmaster was a shambles for me this morning, I couldn't even get into the part where you enter the code! Luckily my friend got us tickets. But all this about reinforcing the websites, TM can't cope if there's more than 2 people on it ffs.
Glad you got tickets! It was listing some for £4 earlier but wouldn’t let people check those tickets out… 🤣 (not my screenshot just saw it on Twitter).

IMG_8544.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
A friend got tickets, work got in the way of me being able to look into alternative options to get them.

Did anyone see them being interviewed by Alison on This Morning? I saw bits on Instagram.

Reactions: 1
can I ask was anyone offered decent seats in the presale, I signed up but was only offered seats really high and far back. I'm gonna hold out till tomorrow.

can I ask was anyone offered decent seats in the presale, I signed up but was only offered seats really high and far back. I'm gonna hold out till tomorrow.
My friend was eventually offered about 4 lots of seats that were at the back, then suddenly was offered two near the front. It's risky releasing what you're offered though cos sometimes Ticketmaster will boot you.

Reactions: 1
The ticket prices have been all over the place. I actually wonder if they were changed last minute due to the backlash?

The £100 seats were half way down the venue when the guide map was initially released the day before the sale, and there were no seats of that price range available at the side closer than 4 blocks away. Mid way through the sale, we got through on ticketmaster and were offered £100 seats (one lot were on the front block of the floor, 7 rows from the front, and the others were side seats, two blocks from the stage, 6 rows from the front.) Both of them were supposed to be £200 "ultimate tickets" according to the start of the sale. We took the side ones as we weren't quick enough for the floor ones. Problem is, we'd already ordered the crap £100 seats from Ticketek, but received an error message about payment not processing when it actually had. So we're now stuck with two lots of tickets for the same night as Ticketek don't allow you to sell them back 🙃

Absolute shambles of a sale 😂
Screenshot_20231130_104124_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231130_104128_Gallery.jpg

Not sure about them but when Take That brought out Love Ain't Here Anymore back in the 90s, they also released a Spanish version. IIRC, it was done a line at a time...being told how to pronounce it properly and then recording it.