Girls Aloud #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Someone's recently uploaded Nadine's passport drama in full HD 😅 It's been a while since I've seen the whole thing and my God she just ran with the lie for as long as she possibly could 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Someone's recently uploaded Nadine's passport drama in full HD 😅 It's been a while since I've seen the whole thing and my God she just ran with the lie for as long as she possibly could 🤣
18 seems such a high age limit! I swear kids even on Britain’s got talent ten years later were like 14 😂 X factor always 16?

Reactions: 4
18 seems such a high age limit! I swear kids even on Britain’s got talent ten years later were like 14 😂 X factor always 16?
Yes it's totally arbitrary! Quite a few of s club were 16/17 when they started. Think Robbie Williams was 15 in TT. But still by far the best thing that could of happened to her in the long run!

Reactions: 6
Pop stars the rivals was also 16 hence how Nicola and nadine got in the band. Remember Siva from the wanteds sister was pregnant.

Reactions: 1

The way she's holding the mobile is sending me. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Yel

But where's the next clip of Louis meeting the parents? 😆

Presumably none of the people in that steps tribute esq group have her number these days?

How lucky to have not ended up in this.

But where's the next clip of Louis meeting the parents? 😆

Presumably none of the people in that steps tribute esq group have her number these days?

Nadine must thank her lucky stars every single day that she didn’t get into the band. The dance routine is so lacklustre and there is little charisma from any of them

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Not only is this a cinematic masterpiece, it is also a piece of Irish history.
---
Nadine must thank her lucky stars every single day that she didn’t get into the band. The dance routine is so lacklustre and there is little charisma from any of them
This song was HUGE in Ireland!!!

• Heart
Not only is this a cinematic masterpiece, it is also a piece of Irish history.
---

This song was HUGE in Ireland!!!
The video is unbelievably cringe, but the song is very of its time, I could definitely imagine hear'say singing it!
Did any of them become Irish celebs? The only one that seems to have potential is the dark haired girl.

Did any of them become Irish celebs? The only one that seems to have potential is the dark haired girl.
Yes - the dark haired girl became an Irish politician and the blonde with the long hair was/is a TV presenter.
The Nadine passport episode was a MAJOR scandal in Ireland 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Yes - the dark haired girl became an Irish politician and the blonde with the long hair was/is a TV presenter.
The Nadine passport episode was a MAJOR scandal in Ireland 🤣🤣🤣🤣
i remember them sending her round all the TV shows and they were treating her like a criminal! It was horrible to watch, she was so young! Ironic that she was too young for the band but not to be paraded round the country.

• Sad
i remember them sending her round all the TV shows and they were treating her like a criminal! It was horrible to watch, she was so young! Ironic that she was too young for the band but not to be paraded round the country.
I was going to ask what people thought at the time, poor Nadine.

It makes it even more impressive that she then went onto Popstars the Rivals, after going through all that crap.

I remember they had her on smtv after the show went out on there and everyone booed her (well all the 10 year olds in the audience 😅)

I was going to ask what people thought at the time, poor Nadine.

It makes it even more impressive that she then went onto Popstars the Rivals, after going through all that crap.
Louis outed her during her audition, such a dick 😆 “This girl was on Irish pop stars and she fibbed”

• Haha
Serious rumours that they were going to do Mighty Hoopla but have since dropped out. Hoping that’s so they can do a full tour (provided they feel comfortable doing so) I’m sure they will do Sarah justice and honour her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.