Girls Aloud #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t work it out for the life of me... What song is Nadine singing after Something Kinda Ooooh and before Something New?

Serious rumours that they were going to do Mighty Hoopla but have since dropped out. Hoping that’s so they can do a full tour (provided they feel comfortable doing so) I’m sure they will do Sarah justice and honour her.
Mighty Hoopla would be a bit lacklustre for a reunion.

I honestly can't see them performing together ever again but if it happens I'd be delighted!

Reactions: 2
Serious rumours that they were going to do Mighty Hoopla but have since dropped out. Hoping that’s so they can do a full tour (provided they feel comfortable doing so) I’m sure they will do Sarah justice and honour her.

They’re far too good to be reuniting at Hoopla. It’s a great festival, but come on
---
They’re far too good to be reuniting at Hoopla. It’s a great festival, but come on
ALSO! The Show video is now in 4K! Have we entered our What Will The Neighbours Say era?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
this is all so bittersweet! I wonder what sort of sound they’re going for?View attachment 2558286
I JUST described this in another thread as ”bittersweet”!

It’s going to be hard to us as fans to see a video without Sarah, I can’t even think about it just now. Can’t even imagine how the girls are feeling, but I’m so happy for them that they’re doing this.

And yes, I kind of hope it’s something upbeat to be honest? It seems fitting as a dedication to Sarah?

Would love to know what everyone else thinks though.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
After a tit year, as a GA super fan my musical dreams are coming true, omg I wanna cry 🥲🥲🥲🥲

I hope they’ve gone with xenomania archive stuff from their heyday and not a new producer.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Miranda Cooper's been back in the Xenomania fold as a writer for a few months so...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
This is so exciting and I’m sure the superwomen theme (if true) will tie in with an amazing tribute to Sarah.

come on GA come take ALL my money!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I find it really odd that the mail online aren’t reporting on it (unless I’ve missed it) considering it was top story on Lorraine, discussed on GMB and front page of the sun…? Maybe they have the real exclusive/interview?

I find it really odd that the mail online aren’t reporting on it (unless I’ve missed it) considering it was top story on Lorraine, discussed on GMB and front page of the sun…? Maybe they have the real exclusive/interview?
I thought this too, maybe they’re sitting there all upset that The Sun got in there first

I was the biggest fan back in the day but this comeback I feel will not be the same as it's plain as the nose on Ur face what's it about and it's a cash in on Sarahs passing

I was the biggest fan back in the day but this comeback I feel will not be the same as it's plain as the nose on Ur face what's it about and it's a cash in on Sarahs passing
I do see where you’re coming from but for people like me who’ve been a fan throughout both of the 2 hiatuses I personally can’t wait to hear the new music, I’ve never found any band or artist fill the niche they left 🙏🏻 Like, little mix were good but their music was very chart oriented r&b, GA were obviously a lot quirkier.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I would guess that Sarah probably gave them her blessing to reunite if they ever decided they wanted to. 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.