Girls Aloud #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the price point on them ? I’m assuming slightly more than standard primark to make up for the charity donations ?

What’s the price point on them ? I’m assuming slightly more than standard primark to make up for the charity donations ?
£18 for the set and £14 for the night shirt. All the money is split between two cancer charities, nothing is going to Primark apparently.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hope we get to see this performance

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I still can’t get my head around the fact that she’s gone. When I see these pictures of just the four of them, part of me thinks it’s like in “off the record” and Sarah’s just flown somewhere to do something else.

I can’t even imagine how much the girls must be missing her, and how hard it must have been for them all to get together for the Primrose Ball. I admire them so much, they’re really doing her proud.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The total raised during The Primrose Ball is over £400,000 at the moment it’s still being counted

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I wish more stuff like this had been released over the years. It’s fascinating to see what the songs could have been vs how they turned out.

Reactions: 3

I wish more stuff like this had been released over the years. It’s fascinating to see what the songs could have been vs how they turned out.
All the different long hot summers were my faaaave!!!!

Reactions: 3

The starts horrible but the rest kicks into a complete medley of themes. Or is that a sample of samples? If it’s one whole track it jumps around.

Something like this just makes me too confused

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nadine looks absolutely stunning in that photo, literally just getting better with age! Nicola and Kim too, tbh It’s also the best I’ve seen Cheryl look for a while too, maybe she had some of her nasty filler dissolved.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.