Girls Aloud #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
weird how I feel like Nadine and Cheryl (and sometimes Sarah) were the main voices of GA, Kim's lack of singing is understandable (sorry hun 😂) but I wonder why Nicola didn't get more lines!

Reactions: 3
weird how I feel like Nadine and Cheryl (and sometimes Sarah) were the main voices of GA, Kim's lack of singing is understandable (sorry hun 😂) but I wonder why Nicola didn't get more lines!
Yeah that’s what I never understood considering she had 2 solo tracks on WWTNS & Chemistry they definitely saw potential in her!

Reactions: 3
What’s everyone’s vocal ranking? Personally -

1. Nicola - would’ve put her at 3 before the hiatus. I think lack of confidence was her issue.

2. Nadine - very close to Nicola but can over-sing at times.

3. Sarah - suits the rockier songs (Wake Me Up).

4. Kimberley - sounds lovely when singing the lower parts. Whoever told her to sing high needs arresting.

5. Cheryl - never thought she was awful.
Hasn’t got the strongest voice but she does sound nice on their slower songs.
Agree with this except I would prob swap Kim and Cheryl.

Reactions: 2
Just listened to Kimberley on Sophie Ellis Bextor’s podcast. She spoke about how she didn’t want to tell Sarah she was pregnant because she didn’t want to cause her more pain & she actually got choked up talking about it which surprised me because she always came across to me as someone who doesn’t really show much emotion.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Eh? Just stating facts - she, and all the others in the pic were pop 'royalty' in the noughties.
It’s suggesting she isn’t royalty any more but I guess she’s not in a pop group any more so :) she’s given up singing for good right?

It’s suggesting she isn’t royalty any more but I guess she’s not in a pop group any more so :) she’s given up singing for good right?
Given up singing, deffo not, she did so many pride gigs this summer.

Maybe given up releasing singles, though she's never officially announced that.

Don't be getting Nadine confused with Lisa Scott Lee 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I do love her, I’ve met her a few times and I think she’s so sweet. But, I hated that outfit the other night, the make up too.

Whoever choreographed this and made them crawl on the floor should hang their head in shame 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Watched the 'No good advice' video yesterday. Surprised Cheryl hasn't tried to have it banned - awful look for her and certainly shows how much work she's had done.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Watched the 'No good advice' video yesterday. Surprised Cheryl hasn't tried to have it banned - awful look for her and certainly shows how much work she's had done.
They all say how much they hate that one, you can tell the budget just wasn’t there.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.