Girls Aloud #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I managed to get the nightshirt. Material is quite thick and warm, not itchy but soft brushed cotton. I'm impressed with it (havnt bought primrk for long time, definitely better quality than normal primary imo)

Reactions: 5
Yeah I’ve got the pyjamas and I’m actually really impressed with them, they’re nice and thick. They feel like a slightly less soft version of Chelsea peers but definitely better than usual I would say

to say she had the worst voice of the band Kim's deffo had the most lucrative post GA career 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
to say she had the worst voice of the band Kim's deffo had the most lucrative post GA career 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Oooo I never like conflict on her but I’m gonna say that’s very harsh! I saw her in Elf the musical the clenched my teeth when she was about to sing her big song but I was pleasantly surprised! Saw her in big & sleepless also and thought she had a good voice! I Just don’t think she got to showcase it! During the out of control tour & TEN tour I really thought she’d improved loads!

I love Kimberley with all my heart 😂😂 But she did have the worst voice out of them at the time. She's made leaps and has improved loads but Cheryl was better than her.

I am in the rare camp where I don't think Cheryl's voice is terrible but it isn't made for need u now as a live acoustic performance with just a guitar 😂

I think
I am in the rare camp where I don't think Cheryl's voice is terrible but it isn't made for need u now as a live acoustic performance with just a guitar 😂
I agree!!! She has a nice tone but people confuse it with being flat! I think all of them can sing! They’re just not the strongest…Nadine has definitely fallen in the not the strongest singer category from what I’ve seen in her Pride performances 👀

What’s everyone’s vocal ranking? Personally -

1. Nicola - would’ve put her at 3 before the hiatus. I think lack of confidence was her issue.

2. Nadine - very close to Nicola but can over-sing at times.

3. Sarah - suits the rockier songs (Wake Me Up).

4. Kimberley - sounds lovely when singing the lower parts. Whoever told her to sing high needs arresting.

5. Cheryl - never thought she was awful.
Hasn’t got the strongest voice but she does sound nice on their slower songs.

Reactions: 7
What’s everyone’s vocal ranking? Personally -

1. Nicola - would’ve put her at 3 before the hiatus. I think lack of confidence was her issue.

2. Nadine - very close to Nicola but can over-sing at times.

3. Sarah - suits the rockier songs (Wake Me Up).

4. Kimberley - sounds lovely when singing the lower parts. Whoever told her to sing high needs arresting.

5. Cheryl - never thought she was awful.
Hasn’t got the strongest voice but she does sound nice on their slower songs.
I’d pretty much back this. I imagine Nicola and Nadine are interchangeable as the best 2 for most people. Sarah definitely had more of a rocker edge in her voice like you’ve said.

Reactions: 3
I’d pretty much back this. I imagine Nicola and Nadine are interchangeable as the best 2 for most people. Sarah definitely had more of a rocker edge like you’ve said.
That’s what I’ve always thought, too. I think it comes down to personal opinion with Nadine and Nicola. They’re both very consistent live and (from what I can remember) have never had an awful performance.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.