Girls Aloud #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but who decided that hair was a good idea for this pyjama range 🙈

love the pyjamas will defo be buying them but my god The hair

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but who decided that hair was a good idea for this pyjama range 🙈

love the pyjamas will defo be buying them but my god The hair
The hair and the heels!?! They were styled by Harry Styles’ stylist but I’m not sure look what they were going for? The pyjamas are super cute though!

Reactions: 5
Nadine has similar facial features to Cheryl, Cheryl should have taken a leaf out of her book and not had those fillers :( she looks so plastic next to Nadine

Probably schedules…? Also, isn’t it common knowledge that most ‘group’ shots are photoshopped together so they can use the best photo image of each group member. Obviously there are exceptions.

Reactions: 3
I love the images. I feel like they were trying to do a throwback to their stilettos and big hair look

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hate the styling. I don't really get what they were going for. But I must admit, I can't imagine how I would have styled 4 women in their 30s for a pyjamas and nightshirts shoot. The concept is weird.

Reactions: 9
I hate the styling. I don't really get what they were going for. But I must admit, I can't imagine how I would have styled 4 women in their 30s for a pyjamas and nightshirts shoot. The concept is weird.
I just wish they’d done matching slippers! I’d have had them in a cosy setting by a fire or in front of the telly just something that seemed a bit warmer rather than a cold looking warehouse

I just wish they’d done matching slippers! I’d have had them in a cosy setting by a fire or in front of the telly just something that seemed a bit warmer rather than a cold looking warehouse
Slippers and fluffy socks would have been great!

Reactions: 3
The heels 🤣 should have been slippers, hair shoved on head in a messy bun, face mask and a cuppa (or glass of wine!)
Weird seeing them as a four 😔 xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.