Girls Aloud #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's been so many missed opportunities around this milestone. They could have made a documentary looking back on their careers and talking about Sarah. They could have done something for Stand Up To Cancer. They could have released all the albums on vinyl rather than just the SOTU single. Obviously they were never going to tour without Sarah but they could have done so much more to mark this anniversary in her name and for the fans.

I really wanted them to do gogglebox for stand up to cancer! It could have been hilarious!

Reactions: 4
There's been so many missed opportunities around this milestone. They could have made a documentary looking back on their careers and talking about Sarah. They could have done something for Stand Up To Cancer. They could have released all the albums on vinyl rather than just the SOTU single. Obviously they were never going to tour without Sarah but they could have done so much more to mark this anniversary in her name and for the fans.
As much as I would have loved that, she only died last year and I think it’s still too raw for them to even think about doing anything as a group without her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I still find it hard to come to terms with Sarah being gone. I find the Popstars the Rivals stuff in particular a hard watch now, seeing her so young and happy.
I know we should be thankful that we had Sarah even for a short time, and that she was loved and gave love to others. It's still hard to accept that she's gone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Nicola was so young here bless her, she was so overwhelmed

i was at this! lol. our friend's mum got us into the afterparty, my only memory is how obvious it was that some of their families were doing coke in the loos (even as a 14 year old)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
i was at this! lol. our friend's mum got us into the afterparty, my only memory is how obvious it was that some of their families were doing coke in the loos (even as a 14 year old)
Any families in particular? Nuhdeeens passport or Kimberley's don't seem the sort....though Kim did get pictured with that spliff 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Loving Kind 💘 Fave video and fave song, hands down. What a fantastic career they had. Can’t believe it’s been 20 years, I really am a grown up now 😭 (33 👵🏻)
The Wake Me Up into The Loving Kind (and the build up to Something Kinda Oooh) are my favourite parts 😍.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Late night confession time. When the video for Jump first came out, I didn’t notice where it was set.

My friend asked if I’d seen the video, and I said, “yeah, they’re all running around some old haunted house”.

She said, “it’s Ten Downing Street!”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Any families in particular? Nuhdeeens passport or Kimberley's don't seem the sort....though Kim did get pictured with that spliff 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

None of them really do unless it’s cheryls brother, not Gary but possibly the other 2?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.