Girls Aloud #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully I'm just on one hormone wise and being sensitive af 😔 last tour I went twice and had the best time . I was such a stan although hearing my drunken voice next day on the videos I took did nothing for my fear I felt đŸ™ˆđŸ™ˆđŸ€Ł
Just doesn't seem real that Sarah isn't going to be there as she was such a firework .
God love her .

Reactions: 3
Ah, I dunno how I feel about this?! It’s not going to be the same without Sarah.. 😱
Though, if they’ve got Xenomania back on board, then we’ve got some definite bangers to look forward to.
I just feel that if Sarah was still alive, there wouldn’t have been any chance of a reunion/tour/new material. GA have never smacked of the same desperation as other bands, from yesteryear.. (cough
 SClub, Steps, Blue)

Ah, I dunno how I feel about this?! It’s not going to be the same without Sarah.. 😱
Though, if they’ve got Xenomania back on board, then we’ve got some definite bangers to look forward to.
I just feel that if Sarah was still alive, there wouldn’t have been any chance of a reunion/tour/new material. GA have never smacked of the same desperation as other bands, from yesteryear.. (cough
 SClub, Steps, Blue)
I wouldn’t put this in the same league as Blue or S Club. It’s obviously something that they’ve given a lot of consideration, given that they were adamant there would be no reunion before now. I get where you’re coming from and I’m totally torn by it too, I’m happy that they’re comfortable to explore new things but on the other hand Sarah was such a huge character and will be so so missed . Hopefully they’re working with the old GA team and handle this whole era with class.
OT - I thought S Clubs tribute to Paul on their tour was lovely and I did think wow if GA were to do something this then I would be in pieces đŸ„Č

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I would guess that Sarah probably gave them her blessing to reunite if they ever decided they wanted to. đŸ€
I think this will be held with such class and as a tribute to Sarah. I think they handled the aftermath of her death with such class and dignity. Also, I’m sure Sarah said in her book that she would want them to continue?

I’m also certain a huge amount of the money from this comeback will be donated to Sarah’s charity which, even if it is to save face, is still hugely beneficial.

its what Sarah would’ve wanted, and I can’t wait

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Cheryl or Nicola
---
Cheryl or Nicola
the both whinged throughout off the record, Kim seemed pretty nice and level headed and Nadine was on another planet half the time.

that’s is this is true of course?

Reactions: 2
What's the bet on that being Cheryl
God knows, they’ve always been very vocal about how long the shoots were though, I remember the BTS of something new they were complaining about their feet. I’d say asking their assistants to fetch them stuff is what’s they’re paid for though. How long until the papers try & pip the Nadine VS Cheryl thing again. Then it really will be 2012

Reactions: 4
Nasty article, I don't think there's anything wrong with them complaining about being cold at work, I love to moan about the office being cold. Not like they can stick on an Oodie and shoot a video.

Reactions: 9
you can tell it’s 2003 cos Cheryl doesn’t have her X factor teeth yet 😂 journalists are so lazy these days.
The journalist probably wasn’t born. Today’s 18 year olds were in nappies in 2003 😼 đŸ‘”

Reactions: 1
Talking of lazy journalism - list of random singles and naming one of them ‘Out of Control’ (obviously meaning ‘The Promise’) and how all the titles are capitalised apart from ‘I think We’re Alone Now’ (and why bloody choose that!)

Sorry, I work in marketing so stuff like this makes my teeth itch.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Glad they’ve not stopped releasing the singles, Kimberley’s real accent popping out in The After Show made my morning

I was a GA fan by proxy of my daughter. I won some money and bought front row tickets to the Tangled Up tour and took her, then 9 years old to London for the weekend. Did loads of tourist stuff and went to the concert. Amazing. They all waved to her as we were at the front and she loved every second.

She is in her 20’s now and has different music taste but said she would love another Mum and Daughter night out to see them ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.