Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The dress in the reel Jess has just posted is actually the nicest thing she’s worn in ages. Finally an outfit that fits properly and compliments her body!

I still think she’s a massive bellend though.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

GRN35

She used to have way more followers than Jess, and Jess got in touch with her wanting to befriend her bc she (imo) wanted to leech off her followers. Now Jess has left her behind. It's a shame BC Chloe's content was decent back in the day, like what Maria posts now, but it really lacks any kind of imagination or passion now.

Reactions: 3

centreaisle

I think Chloe just needs to accept she’s a size 18 now, it’s not a big deal just accept that’s what it is. She’s always saying “size up” if you’re doing that every time Chloe that means you just are that size! I feel like she’s in denial
and her content used to be good and now it's soooooo lacklustre! ditto jess' really. wonder how much longer they're going to do this for

Lola123

VIP Member
My god, all Jess does is moan.

Her migraines, sinuses, gut, mental health, the flat, ADHD, the fact she locks herself out 3 times a week, her knee....

I could go on
If we all play our tiny violins together she might hear us

• Haha

Pnpplsndy

1000015458.jpg

I don't mean to sound like a total cow, but this skirt does not fit her at all. The ruching hasn't got the chance to ruche at all...

Loopylouvega

Chloe has such few comments for her following surely this can’t be her job any more how does she make money!

Reactions: 2

Cherrycup

Glad I’m not the only one. As soon as she put it on I was shocked by how bad it looked. I do feel bad for Chloe as she gets comments from people asking about her weight, but I think she needs to stop posting pics of how she used to look. People will obviously comment cos the different is huge.

So true, it’s also so suss how she dipped to 99.8k followers and then just as Amy reached 100k Chloe’s is back up to 100k again….

I get the vibe from Chloe that this is all pretty bad for her mentally and I’m willing to bet she’ll be in a “regular” job again in the next few years, sharing how this all affected her badly.
He post today eludes to this, saying she nearly quit! Her engagment is so low but she blames it on the algorithm 🙄

DameKitty

Chatty Member
Jess no longer has management. Wonder if they ditched her as she literally does nothing but whinge.

Definitely living with Jess for sure. Jess was always SO anti weight loss, partially because she’d be worried about the backfire from posting anything weight loss related and partially because she’s so effing lazy.

You can imagine Jess being the sort of housemate that would throw a tantrum if you wanted to lose weight because it would make her feel bad and then she’d guilt trip you into not trying. But now Jess is using the breast reduction as an excuse to try a lose weight…but I’m sure we’ve heard this before so let’s see how it goes 🙃

theodorable

Jess saying “I really hate complaining” is absolutely laughable! She complains alllll the time