Girlies IRL - Maria, Abi, Chloe, Jess, Amy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im still confused about their events and the fact they all have the ability to wear vag skimming skirts in Baltic weather

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel like Chloe's content and motivation to do insta/influencer stuff has really gone downhill recently, which, considering it's her full time job (somehow, lol) is a bit problematic. It's crazy how she used to be the more popular, experienced of the two compared to Jess, and now it seems to be the other way around (even if Jess' content is shite and her outfits are always bland and two sizes too small 👀)

I actually don't mind Maria. I think she can dress herself really well. I don't follow her, so no idea if she is annoying as Jess and and Chloe with the whinging and whining.

I actually don't mind Maria. I think she can dress herself really well. I don't follow her, so no idea if she is annoying as Jess and and Chloe with the whinging and whining.
I follow her, she's not whingey at all, she comes across as down for earth and her style is great. The worst bit about her is the company she keeps 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like Maria but like the rest their outfit videos just seem like the same thing over and over. Can never tell if it’s new or one I’ve seen before.

Reactions: 1
I genuinely can’t understand how Chloe put on so much weight in a short space of time when she started she was mid sized and curvy but had a lovely figure then she piled it on. I had two kids and have struggled losing the baby weight, I drink too much and I eat too many takeaways and she’s still bigger than me, and I feel uncomfortable and disgusting surely she can’t be happy looking like that!

I genuinely can’t understand how Chloe put on so much weight in a short space of time when she started she was mid sized and curvy but had a lovely figure then she piled it on. I had two kids and have struggled losing the baby weight, I drink too much and I eat too many takeaways and she’s still bigger than me, and I feel uncomfortable and disgusting surely she can’t be happy looking like that!
I reckon living with Jess was doing her absolutely no favours 👀 Jess seems like the kind of person to get takeaway every night or eat like, oven chip dinners except for once in a blue moon when she gets the motivation to cook properly (which is when she shares it to insta 😂)

Reactions: 4
I reckon living with Jess was doing her absolutely no favours 👀 Jess seems like the kind of person to get takeaway every night or eat like, oven chip dinners except for once in a blue moon when she gets the motivation to cook properly (which is when she shares it to insta 😂)
I had the same thoughts 👀 living with Jess. And she seems depressing to be around as well

Jess grinds my gears the most 💯, she’s just ridiculous the way she thinks the world owes her a favour and is so passive aggressive. Chloe clearly isn’t happy with herself but is in a rut. Amy, girl those short short skirts are DREADFUL, just stop 🛑
Maria is fine, I love her hair. She’s not exactly the most exciting dresser in the world but not bad by any means.
I like Abi’s bright aesthetic and boldness, she’s not moany like Jess either.

Reactions: 6
Definitely living with Jess for sure. Jess was always SO anti weight loss, partially because she’d be worried about the backfire from posting anything weight loss related and partially because she’s so effing lazy.

You can imagine Jess being the sort of housemate that would throw a tantrum if you wanted to lose weight because it would make her feel bad and then she’d guilt trip you into not trying. But now Jess is using the breast reduction as an excuse to try a lose weight…but I’m sure we’ve heard this before so let’s see how it goes 🙃

Reactions: 2
I'm out here working a full time job in the hopes I can afford maybe one holiday abroad this year, and then there's chloe telling us all how to wear a pink scarf. I don't understand this world at all.
I came here to say something similar. In what world do people need help on how to wear a scarf?! It's a bloody scarf - just chuck it on with anything you're already wearing and head out. I'm laughing at her thinking that's riveting content 😂

• Haha
Ollie is that you? Paul is that you 😂
Tell us more about Jess 😂
I am, in fact, Paul 😂 someone help me, please 🥲
---
All I'll say is she loves making mental and physical health problems a competition, and she doesn't moan half as much on social media as she does in real life 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
---

All I'll say is she loves making mental and physical health problems a competition, and she doesn't moan half as much on social media as she does in real life 👀
I always get the vibe (and that photo with Maria kinda shows it) that she's jealous when she's not centre of attention either in front of the camera or with others and that she probably doesn't like the others as much as she makes out because they take attention away from her.

She's always got something wrong with her. Seemingly a yeast intolerance has appeared from nowhere now. She has also mentioned losing weight for the breast reduction again too.